The what's going on in Thrash thread

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/da...e-his-big-brother-says-were-lifetime-buddies/

Aweeeeee aint that sweet, nothing to really talk about so I'll go on a bit of bro-love!

Although it does go a little way to pointing out the reason we have so much rehashed news and why it appears we have so many repeated stories in the media today. The opening line of the article "During an interview with Metal Injection conducted at last month's NAMM show in Anaheim," So not only are they headlining someone elses interview with a comment that Jnr has said for years the original interview happened last month, with someone else and in that time frame both sites have produced probably 5 articles with snippets from that interview. Top notch reporting there.
This is the same interview as the one that had the coffee lol

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Interesting clip. M-A list them as heavy metal and the blurb on YT says The Fall is one of their faster and more aggressive songs. Might have to check out more to see what the slow, perfume scented songs are like.

Reactions: redfly
I know bands all talk themselves up and Anvil do that pretty well but I have never seen the appeal of their music no matter how much hype they made.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah I still to this day don’t know why the Metal on Metal album was ever even in my collection of vinyl in my earlier days lol!

Reactions: redfly
I agree. I bought the book as well, admittedly it was less than $5 but I still bought it and read it because I stupidly buy band bios of crappy bands when I see them cheap.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah Lars it's for the song. Cause every song needs a plain old 4/4 beat. Plus he's full of shit. I've read interviews where he says there was time in the 80's when he really was trying to get better. I guess he forgot about that in his rush to excuse his absolute laziness.

Reactions: Neptune