The what's going on in Thrash thread

Sucks but I guess it's not overly surprising. If Holt was just the guitarist in Exodus they'd probably be happier replacing him but even Zetro stated that Holt has written material for Exodus he hasn't chosen to share so it's easy to see he's a lot more than just a twanger to the band and the fans.
Well at the very least, I hope to see new efforts from both Hatriot and Heathen camps!!!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Sucks but I guess it's not overly surprising. If Holt was just the guitarist in Exodus they'd probably be happier replacing him but even Zetro stated that Holt has written material for Exodus he hasn't chosen to share so it's easy to see he's a lot more than just a twanger to the band and the fans.
It's a long put off though for the rest of the band..and me! Frankly Gary better have changed up this album cause his stuff is getting a bit stale. There I said it.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It's a long put off though for the rest of the band..and me! Frankly Gary better have changed up this album cause his stuff is getting a bit stale. There I said it.

It's a long time between drinks when you consider that BIBO was 2014.

Reactions: redfly
That's right. According to Wiki they have released 4 singles since the album in 2014. But I can't find any news about things up coming.
Yeah I don’t see them working on anything either,just playing out here and there!

I suppose I could look it up, I remember there was lists for the lines ups, but does anyone know who the guitarist left of stage is? Looks like a drummer I know, (but I know it's not)

Oh yeah of course it is.
Here's another one with Gary and Mike but different guitars and vocals

Reactions: redfly