The what's going on in Thrash thread

Hey if there was all of them I would! Years ago I got the Metallica and Justice for All set by McFarlane. It has all four of them and the Justice stage and backdrop and real working lights!...lol The drum set is actually ,more than a four piece too lol Oh and there's a little button that plays the fast part in One.

Reactions: Slammed
I've got two Stewie figurines from Family Guy that have a collection of his rude saying but my wife got them for the kids before they were really old enough to understand the naughty words. What else do you do with little man dolls?

Reactions: redfly
Not too bad. Lens flare is pretty bad at time but overall it look bearable.
Joey's voice is better than I thought it would be but it's not like it used to be...he must have gotten old.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I know and that's why I've tried so many times to get past the vocals. But they just aren't for me, sadly.

I don't mind his vocals but if I didn't I probably couldn't ignore them on a concept album like I could on stand alone albums where there is no story to get into. I really wanted to get into Dio's Magica when it came out and I read the story, but at the time I just didn't like Dio so I struggled listening to the album. Even these days while I like a lot more Dio than I used to I'm not a fan of Magica