The what's going on in Thrash thread

Good to see our stupid Nanny state rules haven't followed from Walmart in the States. Not that I was buying it but I specifically went into the record shop to see if Stryper was available here and it was. Can't believe Walmart have banned the bloody thing because of the title. It's not like the album would be a huge seller but in a few weeks Walmart will probably be bitching that they don't sell enough CD's.

Reactions: redfly
Pretty funny coming from a place that will..(would have?) sold you a gun, and has a horrible track record with employee rights and other issues. But using God in that way? That's crossing the line! Merica!

Reactions: Slammed
Michael Sweet has explained that the title shouldn't be offensive because of it's Christian background. I don't know anything about that but I do know I'm not offended and I also know that over the years there has to be more offensive album titles than God Damn Devil.

For a band that is so low on most people's radar I wonder if some CEO from Walmart is a Blabbermouth Troll or something in his spare time and he/she got all offended because Michael Sweet called the all the trolls stupid so the payback is to ban the album. Can't think of any other logical reason.

For a band that is so low on most people's radar I wonder if some CEO from Walmart is a Blabbermouth Troll or something in his spare time and he/she got all offended because Michael Sweet called the all the trolls stupid so the payback is to ban the album. Can't think of any other logical reason.
You can't look for the logical lol

Reactions: Slammed