The what's going on in Thrash thread

Books are coming back too, don't worry we'll all be listening to 78's soon :)

Two days last week some dick posted a wonderfully made up story about Dime being killed by and covered up by the FBI and then the following day it was some footballer and some other muso I can't remember. The first day was great reading, he'd spent hours linking certain numbers, ages, birth dates and all sorts of stuff to show these events meant it was a cover up. It really was 10/10 for creative writing. The second day's posts both linked back to Dime but weren't about him and also weren't as entertaining because it was pretty much a similar story of figures that linked together. I think the guy peaked on the first day and after that the story repeated itself.

Reactions: redfly
It's the sort of stuff that doesn't need to be retained but it's brilliant writing. The effort put in to connect all those dots would put a lot of authors to shame.

Whoever has FB ought to check out the pics from Dave at the Rainbow. Dave's definitely pulling a Willie Nelson with that beard.

Yeah he moved there because his daughter wanted to be closer, or he wanted her to be closer, to country music I believe. I think Jnr moved there as well and that is part of the reason he's signed several country musos to his label.

I think I remember reading he was down there. Maybe he hasn't moved but based his business there. I don't remember now. Wiki could probably reveal the truth, or someone's version of the truth.

Never heard of these guys before, only two albums one album to their name with a new one coming next month but it's not bad thrash. The vocals do sound very 80's but I can't pick which band they sound like.