The what's going on in Thrash thread

Never heard of these guys before, only two albums one album to their name with a new one coming next month but it's not bad thrash. The vocals do sound very 80's but I can't pick which band they sound like.

I like it, not sure about the vocals. Off the top of my head I'd say Slayerish. But there might be a better comparison. And actually ,a little bit Bachy at 2:28

Reactions: Slammed
I like it, not sure about the vocals. Off the top of my head I'd say Slayerish. But there might be a better comparison. And actually ,a little bit Bachy at 2:28

I was thinking the vocals sounded a bit hardcore-ish at times, a bit more spoken than sung. Their album isn't out until next month but I might check out there last album and see how it sounds given that most of the reviews about them are based on that release not the new one.

Reactions: redfly
LOL I'm not even gonna listen! :tickled:....:headbang:

It's actually quite good and interesting how the songs meld together. They've had to edit the songs a bit but I'd love to play it to Dave and Lars in the same room and see who cries the loudest.

Crap that's kinda cool lol. There's actually a bunch of Megadeth songs I think would sound way better sped up..like the entire World Needs A Hero album.:D
There is definitely something weird going on with Young's solo though.

That wasn't a Megadeth album :)

I find it interesting how well the songs blend but more so how easily the brain floats between songs. If you think about the lyrics too much your mind forgets the tune is wrong, but if you think about the tunes the mind forgets the lyrics are wrong.

Copying Overkill :)
Not that the jerseys don't look good but a hockey jersey to the rest of the world is like an NFL jersey, or like Metallica having a special baseball game, doesn't mean a great deal
Actually both Exodus and Testament have had Hockey wear for a long time. They just didn't have one for Paul. Even Jr has some lol..not Megadeth but Jr, weird.
And they are pretty pricey.

Actually both Exodus and Testament have had Hockey wear for a long time. They just didn't have one for Paul. Even Jr has some lol..not Megadeth but Jr, weird.
And they are pretty pricey.

Yeah I've seen quite a few people wearing them or NFL jersey's (TBH I couldn't tell the difference) but Overkill have been slamming their hockey shirts on FB for the last 12 months. It's died off a little bit lately but most of last year every few days they were advertising they hockey shirts it got to be annoying.