The what's going on in Thrash thread

Sometimes it's okay to leave home :p

Although if the bean bag is vacant and Chuck walks in he's as welcome to sit down as anyone else I'm sure!

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
That article was linked on FB, as soon as I saw the words 'classic heavy metal' I lost interest :)

Just give us something good, just give us something that is Overkill, it doesn't need to break new ground and it doesn't need 'classic' added to it.

Reactions: redfly
Dave's really hitting the memorabilia band wagon this year, hardly a day goes buy he doesn't have something historic posted on FB. 35 is not a usual anniversary to celebrate, maybe he doesn't think they'll make 40.

Reactions: Neptune
This logo popped up on and Overkill FB post before and I wondered wtf Overkill were doing.
07c6ad814c60d69c6ed09a5ae11deb49f5e18975.jpg

Apparently it's some online rag site from Ridgewood that Bobby talked about the DVD on, but I had no idea what the fuck it was. I thought it was some kids clothing label or something.

There was also a thing earlier this morning from Slayer saying that someone is selling dodgy meet and greet tickets to their shows. So don't get your meet and greet tickets unless they Tom or Kerry deliver them to you personally...at which time you will be asked what your thoughts are on them retiring.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
FB's annoyance is more that it's news for today's generation. News cycles only last a short time and the bands PR/media people know this so they use FB to tell everyone about every interview they do despite the fact that every interview basically has the same news in it.

Gene is an expensive post man, Tom and Kerry could easily undercut him and still make money!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly