The what's going on in Thrash thread

They are what you'd expect from late 80's thrash but they only released one album and two EPs or something. Not sure what's on the EP's but the album has some good moments.

Another band I found on the forums which I don't mind is Thrashist Regime. There is a couple of threads on them at the moment and one of them links to the new album.

Hehe this is what happens when Kirk and Rob get their doodles out on stage. It's a pretty damn good rendition of a classic song and better than a bunch of solos.

They are what you'd expect from late 80's thrash but they only released one album and two EPs or something. Not sure what's on the EP's but the album has some good moments.

Another band I found on the forums which I don't mind is Thrashist Regime. There is a couple of threads on them at the moment and one of them links to the new album.

Is that seriously the name of the band? lol, I'll check that out too

Reactions: Slammed
YEEEEEESSSSSS!! :p

I love a good metal cover of a classic pop song and Kirk shreds that pretty well while Rob does a bit of slap bass.

Reactions: redfly
Brit Pop was always better than any other pop. I couldn't listen to it for long but I do like a classic now and then and a classic with a bit of distortion and some fret work is always good.

Sad that that's considered a classic lol. I always thought it was a bit bullshit at the flak some rock bands got for the way they looked but the Brit pop somehow got a pass. They looked just as ridiculous but in a different way plus they couldn't play for shit.

Reactions: Slammed
Good music is good music no matter how it's played. There will always be classic songs from all sorts of genres that are just classic no matter who plays them.