The what's going on in Thrash thread

No wonder Megadeth aren't giving us a new album. Snr's bust with his radio show and singing copies of CD and posters for the 35th anniversary and Jnr's writing books again.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...release-more-life-with-deth-book-in-the-fall/

Edit: And even with all that going on the band manage to release a 1 minute video of what they did in Tijuana. WTF a whole minute of slow motion footage to show they played a gig?

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly
No wonder Megadeth aren't giving us a new album. Snr's bust with his radio show and singing copies of CD and posters for the 35th anniversary and Jnr's writing books again.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...release-more-life-with-deth-book-in-the-fall/

Edit: And even with all that going on the band manage to release a 1 minute video of what they did in Tijuana. WTF a whole minute of slow motion footage to show they played a gig?
He was really burning brain cells to come up a title for the book huh? lol

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Fuck that slobbery dog! Bwahahaha! Oh wait, you probably meant the man huh? :D
I have nothing against classical music, it takes talent lol

I'm not a fan of big slobbery dogs, but I'm not really a fan of the dead guy either. However there has been some fairly good metal versions of classical music.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
He was really burning brain cells to come up a title for the book huh? lol

Yeah the only reason he gets any points for the title at all is because it's a follow up to the first. But he probably could have thought up a better title for the first one. Although I remember when I was reading the first one my dad picked it up and looked at the cover and with the picture and the word Deth on cover even he was able to work out it was something to do with Megadeth, so maybe it's not a bad title.

Manowar's tribute to Wagner on stage was excellent despite being requested not to do it.

Hahaha, requested not to do it by who?

The town the guy was born in. Out of respect the band requested permission to do the tribute at the concert when they got approval for the gig. The council initially approved it but then backed out and said ok to the gig but not the tribute claiming the family didn't like the idea. Someone from the family then claimed it wasn't at their request so Manowar did the tribute anyway.

The town the guy was born in. Out of respect the band requested permission to do the tribute at the concert when they got approval for the gig. The council initially approved it but then backed out and said ok to the gig but not the tribute claiming the family didn't like the idea. Someone from the family then claimed it wasn't at their request so Manowar did the tribute anyway.
That's just bizarre

Reactions: Slammed