The what's going on in Thrash thread

Well that's true. Rob has changed quite a bit since he joined Metallica and he probably wouldn't fit in with the ST crew now.

Reactions: redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sc...er-ideas-that-have-been-going-back-and-forth/

In the article Scott's now saying "killer, killer ideas". This new album is going to have a lot to live up to by the time it's released

Edit: it's interesting to see some of the Blabber comments on that post. There seems to be a reasonable percentage of people suggesting Bush needs to come back. Commentors are often derogatory on Blabber and there is some stupid ones there but it's interesting to see how many actually want to see Bush come back. There is one idiot suggesting Spitz needs to come back which brings the entire thing down, but there is always one in every bunch!

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly and Neptune
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sc...er-ideas-that-have-been-going-back-and-forth/

In the article Scott's now saying "killer, killer ideas". This new album is going to have a lot to live up to by the time it's released

Edit: it's interesting to see some of the Blabber comments on that post. There seems to be a reasonable percentage of people suggesting Bush needs to come back. Commentors are often derogatory on Blabber and there is some stupid ones there but it's interesting to see how many actually want to see Bush come back. There is one idiot suggesting Spitz needs to come back which brings the entire thing down, but there is always one in every bunch!
Spitz seems like a damn disaster. Like he stared at those tiny watch parts too hard and something in his mind blew.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Spitz seems like a damn disaster. Like he stared at those tiny watch parts too hard and something in his mind blew.

Yeah I don't really think he's much value to the band. I like Joey (although I think he is suffering a little bit from age) and I did like Bush when he fronted the band. I also don't mind Frankie, Charlie and Scott, although I kind of wish Charlie and Scott would shut up sometimes. But really for me the other guitarist could be anyone because I don't remember their names.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
As much as I listened to and brought most of their albums I really haven't paid attention to who is in the band since Sound Of White Noise. I've no doubt read it at the time but now couldn't give much of a time line. I was just looking at the members a listed by wiki and I'm surprised how many people Charlie has had fill in for him due to different reasons.

Well it's not up to date enough to cover Hoglan filling in for him on the current tour and one or two of the fill-ins only did a few shows so who knows how accurate it is. I also see Dave Sabo filled in while Crook played for Sebbie's band. I can't imagine someone like Sabo playing Anthrax.