The what's going on in Thrash thread

Dude $140? fuck that.

I'm not just against Scott here I wouldn't pay $140 for a meet and greet with anyone.

I think $71 is overpriced for the show and I'd think twice before I paid that price to see anyone stand on a stage and tell me stories. But if I did pay that kind of price it would want to be someone I'm really interested in and Scott Ian just isn't that person any more. I collect a lot of bios and books by band members I listen too and I haven't even thought about picking up Scott's books. I really do prefer his music (even his side projects) to his voice.

Reactions: redfly
I'm not just against Scott here I wouldn't pay $140 for a meet and greet with anyone.

I think $71 is overpriced for the show and I'd think twice before I paid that price to see anyone stand on a stage and tell me stories. But if I did pay that kind of price it would want to be someone I'm really interested in and Scott Ian just isn't that person any more. I collect a lot of bios and books by band members I listen too and I haven't even thought about picking up Scott's books. I really do prefer his music (even his side projects) to his voice.
yeah I wouldn't pay that to meet anyone either. Just on principle if nothing else. I read Scott's first book. It was entertaining. But I borrowed it I didn't buy it.

Reactions: Slammed
Normally I wouldn't do this on here for various reasons. But it's a happy day for me in the news. Our head of Environmental protection resigned. AND three Rhino poachers were killed and eaten buy lions....:lol:. Fuck poachers.

yeah I wouldn't pay that to meet anyone either. Just on principle if nothing else. I read Scott's first book. It was entertaining. But I borrowed it I didn't buy it.

I called David Lee Roth's book and entertaining piece of fiction. I didn't mind Dave Jnr's book, Dave Snr's was okay but not as good as Jnr's. I've got heaps of others ranging from Janis Joplin and Hendrex, through to Aussie musos, to rock bands/musos like Gene Simmons and even a heavy metal cook book, but I really haven't felt any compulsion to buy Scott's book.

Normally I wouldn't do this on here for various reasons. But it's a happy day for me in the news. Our head of Environmental protection resigned. AND three Rhino poachers were killed and eaten buy lions....:lol:. Fuck poachers.

In this country if a person has the words Environment and Protection in their title they are usually more dangerous to both than anyone else.

I don't think I'd like to hunt a rhino, they a fuck side bigger than me, if I pissed one off he might attack me. If I was hunting a rhino I'd be using a rocket launcher!

I called David Lee Roth's book and entertaining piece of fiction. I didn't mind Dave Jnr's book, Dave Snr's was okay but not as good as Jnr's. I've got heaps of others ranging from Janis Joplin and Hendrex, through to Aussie musos, to rock bands/musos like Gene Simmons and even a heavy metal cook book, but I really haven't felt any compulsion to buy Scott's book.
I did read Mustaines I haven't read Jr's yet and I would love to check out Roth's. Crazy mofo.

In this country if a person has the words Environment and Protection in their title they are usually more dangerous to both than anyone else.

I don't think I'd like to hunt a rhino, they a fuck side bigger than me, if I pissed one off he might attack me. If I was hunting a rhino I'd be using a rocket launcher!
Yeah he's done a lot of damage

I just can't understand the stupid as people in 2018 that don't care if an animal becomes extinct because they think a powdered horn is a medicinal cure. Pisses me right off.
And yeah I think a rocket launcher would be in order. On a video game of course! :)

I did read Mustaines I haven't read Jr's yet and I would love to check out Roth's. Crazy mofo.

I think Jnr's came off as a little less pissed off than Snr's and that's why I liked it more. Roth's was funny but I just couldn't take him seriously after the first few embellished stories.

Yeah he's done a lot of damage

I just can't understand the stupid as people in 2018 that don't care if an animal becomes extinct because they think a powdered horn is a medicinal cure. Pisses me right off.
And yeah I think a rocket launcher would be in order. On a video game of course! :)

In this country the animals that are becoming extinct are more because of urbanisation rather than poaching. We have two animals in this country that do need culling and the fucking environmentalist wont let us do it. We have more camels than any other country in the world and while they are all in the outback they are a problem, but a bigger problem is the kangaroos, they are a menace to farmers country wide but they are protected so a farmer can't even (legally) shoot one to stop it ruining his farm.

Most of our animals are worth more alive than dead, the number of people that want live Australian wildlife that only survives here is ridiculous. About the only animal we try to stop being poached is the southern right whale. They migrate down to the Antarctic in the summer and the Japanese hunt them. They have gotten a little smarter these days and do it in international waters were we can't stop them but our government refuses to stop them in our waters because of bullshit trade agreements we don't want ruined.

In this country the animals that are becoming extinct are more because of urbanisation rather than poaching. We have two animals in this country that do need culling and the fucking environmentalist wont let us do it. We have more camels than any other country in the world and while they are all in the outback they are a problem, but a bigger problem is the kangaroos, they are a menace to farmers country wide but they are protected so a farmer can't even (legally) shoot one to stop it ruining his farm.

Most of our animals are worth more alive than dead, the number of people that want live Australian wildlife that only survives here is ridiculous. About the only animal we try to stop being poached is the southern right whale. They migrate down to the Antarctic in the summer and the Japanese hunt them. They have gotten a little smarter these days and do it in international waters were we can't stop them but our government refuses to stop them in our waters because of bullshit trade agreements we don't want ruined.
I had no idea you guys were stuffed with camels! Well thanks for clearing that up, I always wondered why Australia didn't stop Japan from doing that. I know our bullfrog has been a big problem where you are.

The bad news already came in. The guy replacing the guy that resigned is an x coal lobbyist or industry guy. So things are just gonna get worse.

Good thing you posted that man! Relapse is out of stock already! I got that and Dimevision 2.
I’m gonna try and hit up Newbury’s comics,but I don’t think they’ll even have it!Should I just order through Amazon ya think before it sells out?!

I had no idea you guys were stuffed with camels! Well thanks for clearing that up, I always wondered why Australia didn't stop Japan from doing that. I know our bullfrog has been a big problem where you are.

The bad news already came in. The guy replacing the guy that resigned is an x coal lobbyist or industry guy. So things are just gonna get worse.

Yeah the early explorers bought camels with them because they knew they could survive and survive they did. Because many explorers died or the camels just ran away the explorers left them and not they are actually at plague proportions and apart from the damage they do to the fauna because they need to eat they are not pleasant to hit because the fuckers have zero road sense.

The bottom line with the Japanese and their whales is twofold. Japan whalers are happy to ignore laws for the expensive catch and the Australian government has always been piss weak