The what's going on in Thrash thread

According to what I found in a quick search (and you'll have to convert it yourself).

Chuck is 186cm
Bobby is 180cm
The strange guy is 178cm

I've never stood close enough to any of them to test that however I have seen that strange guy in person and 178cm seems about right.
I would have thought Chuck was taller but at that height I'm taller than him (but not by much).

Reactions: redfly
The site I found could be wrong, nothing on the net has to be factual these days.

I know Joey was shorter than me but as too how much I never got close enough to measure, and even at 6.4 I'd still look Chuck in the eyes

For the 18th. U.S
Happy 37th Birthday Anthrax! Although it's just Charlie and Scott left of that line up

Happy 23rd Megadeth's Hidden Treasures! Love this album :headbang:

Happy 4th Overkill's White Devil Armory!

Reactions: Slammed
The site I found could be wrong, nothing on the net has to be factual these days.

I know Joey was shorter than me but as too how much I never got close enough to measure, and even at 6.4 I'd still look Chuck in the eyes
Yeah nobody does their homework anymore lol. No idea about the other two, but I am sure about Chuck's height.

Reactions: Slammed
For the 18th. U.S
Happy 37th Birthday Anthrax! Although it's just Charlie and Scott left of that line up

Happy 23rd Megadeth's Hidden Treasures! Love this album :headbang:

Happy 4th Overkill's White Devil Armory!

Took me a while to appreciate Neil's vocals on FOM, but these days I actually like his (the album) version of Metal Thrashing Mad more than Joey's

Hidden Treasures was pretty good. I loved Deth's version over Nice Guy and the songs Go To Hell and Angry Again were cool

White Devil Armory is not their best but it beats a lot of their albums.

Yeah nobody does their homework anymore lol. No idea about the other two, but I am sure about Chuck's height.

I'm a tad over 6.3. No more being fearful of Chuck's height, if I ever meet him I'm going to bop him on the nose just for the sake of it.

Shit man, I need to start writing this stuff down!

Yeah it's gets that way some times especially when bands spring things on us. Last I heard Terrorizer were doing something was years ago and it never came to fruition so seeing this in the news today was a shock.