The what's going on in Thrash thread

Posted on FB: First Comment: I loved you in Wedding Crashes

37811353_10155406210487330_6898645916161409024_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly
I was interested to see how Rod was on stage, he almost looked like he was a loner and no one wanted to be seen jamming with him.

Dave and James had a bit of a dance together. But Rob does his crab walk without Rod who just seems to hang back against the speakers like he's farted and everyone is giving him clear space.

Reactions: redfly
I thought it was pretty cool for Dave to be up there, I honestly never thought I'd see that. I suppose Ron may have been intimidated? One he was replaced by someone who became an icon and two I'm not sure he ever got past the garage band stage and here he is with members of two bands that made it all the way and really put their stamp on music.
...plus what can you do when Rob busts out the crab walk but stand back and let the pageantry shine?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I agree I was surprised to see it and despite whether they all got along or not it really did look like James and Dave were enjoying playing side by side.

Yeah you could be right, I don't know what Ron's done for the last 30 years but even taking out Jason and Cliff there is still a bit to be intimidated by because the fans really accepted Rob as the bass player in the band.

I'm ignoring the shining pageantry bit :p

Reactions: Neptune and redfly