The what's going on in Thrash thread

darknessfirstclassviolence.jpg

Darkness to release new album in October.
Awesomely old school cover It's like they had it in a vault. :headbang:

Metal Injection haven't finished asking Chuck if they plan to make a new album yet, you need to wait patiently.

Reactions: redfly
A bit confusing, it kinda sounds like it's the title that's old?

From what I can tell the title is a reference to the Still Cyco album and the songs date back to a Muir demo before ST. But maybe not all of them.

That's how you know it's good! ;)

I'm not exactly sure why I like it so much but I do lol

Yeah, nah, yeah, nah, nah, nah. I was feeling nostalgic having read about the ST album so I thought I'd give Dead Cross a go for Dave's sake but I just couldn't find anything in it.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/su...-still-cyco-punk-after-all-these-years-album/

"STill Cyco Punk After All These Years" is a re-recording and re-imagining of a Cyco Miko (Mike Muir) solo album recorded in 1995, "Lost My Brain! (Once Again)". The album is an auditory time capsule — a full-on Cyco Punk record taken to a whole new level — featuring legendary drummer Dave Lombardo brutally beating the songs and sound that is made to get your slam on!​

New ST single. it's not as heavy as some of their older stuff but it's definitely got an old school feel about it

Last edited:
Reactions: Slammed