The what's going on in Thrash thread

Thats a bit faster than Darkness, and the guy's got a high pitched scream in there like someone's grabbed him by the balls. Will have to see what the new album sounds like.

Why did they have to escape? lol Let them go. It's not prison!

Yeah I'm not sure if that's a journo headline or if it was a "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" old people's home. It may have been after curfew too, old people can't be trusted on the streets.

Reactions: redfly
It sounds okay but I'm just not into the music. Maybe I'll give it a listen but it's going to have to be good for me to buy it.
Sigh, even if I could get over the keyboards he killed it off for me with the woman guest singer. Just too many strikes against it for me. I'll give the other songs a shot though.

Reactions: Slammed
Sigh, even if I could get over the keyboards he killed it off for me with the woman guest singer. Just too many strikes against it for me. I'll give the other songs a shot though.

It's one of those advantages of the modern scene I think. We can give it a go and if we like it buy it. I know some muso's don't think that's a good way but I really couldn't see myself buy this album, previewing it might change my mind. Of course it may not too but at least I wont buy it unheard and be pissed off at wasting money.