The what's going on in Thrash thread

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/su...-still-cyco-punk-after-all-these-years-album/

"STill Cyco Punk After All These Years" is a re-recording and re-imagining of a Cyco Miko (Mike Muir) solo album recorded in 1995, "Lost My Brain! (Once Again)". The album is an auditory time capsule — a full-on Cyco Punk record taken to a whole new level — featuring legendary drummer Dave Lombardo brutally beating the songs and sound that is made to get your slam on!​

New ST single. it's not as heavy as some of their older stuff but it's definitely got an old school feel about it

I like it

Reactions: Slammed
I like it

Being a re-recording I think it would have been easy for them to fuck it up but I think they have caught the old school feel quite well, if the rest of the album shapes up the same it should be good.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah, he got Chuck to reiterate what he said in 2011. :rolleyes:

Maybe it was a test. The journo thought he could outsmart Chuck and after seven years Chuck would go full retard and say how unfair it was they weren't part of the Big 4 and he wants to kick everyone whose ever mentioned the term big 4 in the arse until their noses bleed.

Reactions: redfly
Maybe it was a test. The journo thought he could outsmart Chuck and after seven years Chuck would go full retard and say how unfair it was they weren't part of the Big 4 and he wants to kick everyone whose ever mentioned the term big 4 in the arse until their noses bleed.
That's called going full Zetro :tickled:

Reactions: Slammed