The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm hopeful but not getting too excited quickly just in case. I don't know if Blood In Blood Out was violent and heavy but I liked it, maybe not as much as Fab Dis, or Impact, or even Bonded, but I thought it was a good album. If they can better it I'll be happy, but I'll wait until I have it before I get too excited.

Zetro's one step from dreds by the look of it, maybe he's forgotten to wash and brush it.
Looks like he fried the shit out of it.

Reactions: Slammed
He doesn't have time to eat, he's in five bands, in the studio, writing music and still finding time to breath.

Reactions: redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fo...legal-downloading-is-destroying-the-industry/

He should get together with Larz and discuss the hardships of being a drummer in the modern world.

I understand what he's saying to a degree but to me such comments do more harm than good. Saying it makes him sound like he's crying about something he can't fix and he wants a warm hug to make him feel better. It wont change the way things work, it wont make his fans suddenly jump up and rethink previewing or even downloading his music, if fact it could easily do the opposite.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ov...rtwork-track-listing-of-barricade-solo-album/

The extra names on the list don;t do much for me but I suppose I'll give it a listen.
I actually am helped by them, I gotta hear what Loomis does and Ron is one of those drummers where I can just listen for what he does and be entertained. That's not a seller for me but it is a point in that direction. I forgot who else is on it. Funny that he doesn't ask Linsk but does ask Ron.
I don't know why , but I like the song better now. Did he change it in some way? Don't get me wrong. I still think "Fire Up MotherFucker" is just a bit cheesy, say Rob Zombie-ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slammed
The chorus is definitely cheesy and even though it's a lyric video where it seems bands don't really try that hard the video is a bit cheesy, but the music is pretty good. And I'm not sure if it's because you said it or not but I just listened to the song and I think you're right, it does sound different. Not sure why, not even sure why it would have changed, but there does appear to be something different to what I remember.

If the other songs on the album sound like Fire Up there is hope for the album with me, but I'm still waiting until I hear it to get excited.