The what's going on in Thrash thread

I am so behind on music, it sucks.

If I had unlimited funds and time I'd probably have a shitload more music and I'd just buy bands like High On Fire for something to listen too. I do try to keep up with the bands I really like as well as trying to listen to some new stuff but there is a whole list of stuff I still haven't bought because others have taken priority.

Reactions: redfly
If I had unlimited funds and time I'd probably have a shitload more music and I'd just buy bands like High On Fire for something to listen too. I do try to keep up with the bands I really like as well as trying to listen to some new stuff but there is a whole list of stuff I still haven't bought because others have taken priority.
Absolutely

Reactions: Slammed
Actually if I had unlimited money I'd just pay the bands to make albums for me. Everyone else can listen to Celine Dion!

After reading the thread about John yesterday they chose the songs by which ones make Scott and Charlie the most money. They even spelt Scott with $ so they must have been serious.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/testament-forges-into-world-of-cryptocurrency-with-privcy-coin/

I'm glad they are forging into new worlds but it means fuck all to me. Crypto currency is something I just can't be fucked getting involved with. Stock markets are bad enough but an almost unregulated form of money that can be worth $100 today and 20c tomorrow is not something that keeps me excited. I know plenty of people who claim to make money from it, but I also know plenty of people who claim they win money off poker machines.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...hing-to-build-something-really-incredible-up/

See they were building something incredible!

Although I think Dystopia was probably their best album for a while I'm not sure it was incredible. But it's good he still thinks so because it might keep them positive about creating something even better for the next go around.
I had the same reaction. It's a really good album, but incredible? Maybe in comparison to Super Collider lol
But you're right, as long as it keeps them excited it's a good thing.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/testament-forges-into-world-of-cryptocurrency-with-privcy-coin/

I'm glad they are forging into new worlds but it means fuck all to me. Crypto currency is something I just can't be fucked getting involved with. Stock markets are bad enough but an almost unregulated form of money that can be worth $100 today and 20c tomorrow is not something that keeps me excited. I know plenty of people who claim to make money from it, but I also know plenty of people who claim they win money off poker machines.
Yeah I don't really get why they have done it. But..The New Order AND The Gathering?! I am down for that!

I had the same reaction. It's a really good album, but incredible? Maybe in comparison to Super Collider lol
But you're right, as long as it keeps them excited it's a good thing.

Haha I think you've nailed it. The album was incredible compared to Super Collider.

Yeah I don't really get why they have done it. But..The New Order AND The Gathering?! I am down for that!

Yeah it's a weird thing to put your name to. Maybe if they wanted put their name on some money they should have contacted Hasbro and made Testament Monopoly I reckon more people would have bought it :)