The what's going on in Thrash thread

When I saw the RIP tour I was pissed off with his lack of communication. I didn't want him to grab a chair and have a chat but half the songs he didn't even intro.
Yeah exactly! I watched a concert of RIP. He said nothing till it was over and then all he said. And that was RIP.....lame.
When I saw the 20th of Countdown he said almost nothing the entire concert except that he was watching CNN and they made some mistake and covered it up. And I'm thinking. Well if they reported it, they aren't covering it up are they? :rolleyes::rofl:

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah exactly! I watched a concert of RIP. He said nothing till it was over and then all he said. And that was RIP.....lame.
When I saw the 20th of Countdown he said almost nothing the entire concert except that he was watching CNN and they made some mistake and covered it up. And I'm thinking. Well if they reported it, they aren't covering it up are they? :rolleyes::rofl:

When I saw RIP he introduced the band and then instead of letting Jnr introduce him he said "You better know who the fuck I am?" I really was hoping the whole place yelled out. "No who the fuck are you!"

I have the 20th Anniversary of Countdown and your right there is very little talking and when he does you can barely understand him anyway.

Reactions: redfly
I did not like this song at all. But the artwork is very cool.

I think the song is like one of those early songs that ST were noted for doing, a song that really doesn't fit with the album because it says nothing and is not really a thumping song. I am kind of surprised it was released as a single, maybe it means something to Mike.

When I saw RIP he introduced the band and then instead of letting Jnr introduce him he said "You better know who the fuck I am?" I really was hoping the whole place yelled out. "No who the fuck are you!"

I have the 20th Anniversary of Countdown and your right there is very little talking and when he does you can barely understand him anyway.
Who the fuck are you? would've been great lol

Reactions: Slammed
LOl jack on a Kirk wah pedal when Dave is soloing, that would really piss him off! :)

But mimicking Dave's voice would be picking on him :)

It could work for good though, imagine having someone translate for Ozzy so the crowd could understand him!

So when is the Exodus album coming?

Kerry's stated in a interview on MI that not only will the final tour go into 2019 but there is 12 months of 2019 to spend touring. Apparently they are extending the US leg, they are going to South America, Australia and Japan and will be in France in July for Hellfest.

Gary is going to have to phone it in for the new Exodus album.

Yeah it might take me some time to get used the vocals but I think I might be able to get into it.

I hadn't heard of the band but today they appear on Braveword with a 22nd anniversary for one of their albums. They've been around a day or three.