The what's going on in Thrash thread

His music is too complicated for me to begin with. I honestly don't think I have ever heard one of his albums and I could not name a song of his off the top of my head.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I like the White Zombie record that broke them but nothing else. I hated him solo until I saw him at Ozzfest 99. Because he did put on a good show. But good show didn't translate to good album. His shit is like baby town frolic .And lowest common denominator.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
I think at the time he broke I just had so much other stuff I was listening to that I didn't need Rob in my life. I remember hearing about him, hearing DJ's etc talk about him, seeing him in the magazines but I think I took that as being to hyped and it turned me away. I don't even know if he was over hyped but I just never felt the need to listen too him. I can't say I dislike his stuff because I don't know enough of anything he's done.

Reactions: redfly
My wife was half interested in some of his movies at one stage but I couldn't even tell you which movies they are or if I ended up watching them.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I'm not really interested in the evolution of them, unless they are finished songs with production. But I'll take the first disc!
I hope it sells really well just to make Scott look dumb and then watch him flip flop.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
That annoys the shit out of me. I haven't done it often but I have done it.
Because I own SOE on LP I'd be less likely to buy any sort of anniversary edition just for the few extra tracks that will be on YT the day after it's release.

That annoys the shit out of me. I haven't done it often but I have done it.
Because I own SOE on LP I'd be less likely to buy any sort of anniversary edition just for the few extra tracks that will be on YT the day after it's release.
That is very annoying such a slap in the face to a diehard fan.Thank god we can convert YouTube to MP3 these days!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
We used to get quite a few tour editions where band put a live EP as a bonus on the touring album. It still sucked if you wanted both but at least you got a few songs you might hear yourself screaming on :)

We had a few good import shops but unfortunately they knew that people would pay for imports so $10 on top of the usual CD/LP price was not unusual.

Reactions: redfly