The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't eat as much junk as I used to and I don't drink like I used to but I'm still nowhere near the pillar of fitness I could be and I wouldn't know anything about powders and stuff.

I'm suppose to be doing a colour run (run around getting coloured powder thrown at you) in two weeks to raise money for the school. When I told the teacher I was scared of running he thought I was joking!

Reactions: redfly
I don't eat as much junk as I used to and I don't drink like I used to but I'm still nowhere near the pillar of fitness I could be and I wouldn't know anything about powders and stuff.

I'm suppose to be doing a colour run (run around getting coloured powder thrown at you) in two weeks to raise money for the school. When I told the teacher I was scared of running he thought I was joking!
lol, what kind of powders are they throwing? Watch out for that agent orange!

Reactions: Slammed
lol, what kind of powders are they throwing? Watch out for that agent orange!

Nah it's non toxic stuff made from cornstach and the like. It's a huge money spinner for people these days, sure you come off at the end looking like you've just finished a gay pride march but it's all fun. The kids love being covered in multi-coloured powder, they love throwing it at the teachers and the parents and the sports oval becomes a multicoloured sea of weird looking grass with a weird looking rainbow plume over it.

I'm one of them lol.. nah I think it will. But I'm not holding my breath that it won't be another few years.
By the way. Gene is speaking gospel here. " You can never go wrong by going heavier " All other bands listen to Gene!

I suppose it depends a lot of what Testament do and whether Ron's throat is capable of studio work.

There is a dude in the crowd, think he's one of the first to get on stage in the first video. He'd got a beanie on that looks kind of weird on top. In the second video, near the end, there is a shot of the beanie. Looks like the guy has an ashtray on the top of his head.

Apparently there is a story behind this band (well the fantasy of the band) which I didn't really read. Not sure if reading it would have meant I wasn't laughing at the characters in the clip but it's too late now. There is some moments in the music that aren't bad but it's not great all the way through which seems to go against the pomp and pageantry they seem to be throwing at themselves.

Apparently there is a story behind this band (well the fantasy of the band) which I didn't really read. Not sure if reading it would have meant I wasn't laughing at the characters in the clip but it's too late now. There is some moments in the music that aren't bad but it's not great all the way through which seems to go against the pomp and pageantry they seem to be throwing at themselves.

Looks like a cross between Skeletor and Ghost lol

There is a dude in the crowd, think he's one of the first to get on stage in the first video. He'd got a beanie on that looks kind of weird on top. In the second video, near the end, there is a shot of the beanie. Looks like the guy has an ashtray on the top of his head.
Ya never know these days!

Looks like a cross between Skeletor and Ghost lol

The dog face thing looks funny, but then the topless drummer is just all kinds of amazing! it's like Manowar without the muscle tone. It's a pity because the music could be alright but I looking at the first clip there is not enough 'alright' in a sea of 'not alright'.