The what's going on in Thrash thread

I think Scott just does the lyrics. But at some point they all fine tune it. I'm sick of it too. And he says nothing at all is gonna happen till next year.

Maybe since Chuckles is saying he's the chief writer he's trying to start a fight with Scott. Blabber should look into that!

Reactions: redfly
True. but a blah production can make really good songs sound just ok.. Shadows Fall didn't have bad production though if I remember right.

Yeah I agree with that and I guess there is no 100% bet on who might create a dud. At least they chose a guy with some pedigree rather than a complete unknown.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I agree with that and I guess there is no 100% bet on who might create a dud. At least they chose a guy with some pedigree rather than a complete unknown.
Yeah that's true. I'm always surprised more people don't use Terry Date. That guy is really good. OR maybe it was the combo of him and Vinny Paul....oh oh! who did St Anger?! That guy is awesome!...:)

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah that's true. I'm always surprised more people don't use Terry Date. That guy is really good. OR maybe it was the combo of him and Vinny Paul....oh oh! who did St Anger?! That guy is awesome!...:)

I don't remember who did that album. But I guess everyone has a schedule and bands have to fit in with producers more so than producers fitting in with bands.

I wonder if the story Phil Demmel talks about ties in with the one where Lars and James were talking shit on the radio and then Chuck and Eric were on the radio later and Chuck said something and Lars and James punked out? . Arg, I wish I could remember more about that story.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed