The what's going on in Thrash thread

Reactions: Slammed
Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Megadeth's Budgie cover from the Japanese version of Dystopia wasn't too bad. I like the FEAR cover a lot more though.

I don't think I have heard the Megadeth song, but there was a reason Budgie were such an influence on bands like Metallica and Megadeth.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It might be better if we weren't also constantly hearing about gigs and cruises and coffee and fuck knows what else that is taking up their time. But it's still been twelve months that we have been hearing this.
Holy crap, it's been that long hasn't it. lol really, is it taking this long because they're taking all this time writing? or the dozen other things they are doing.

Holy crap, it's been that long hasn't it. lol really, is it taking this long because they're taking all this time writing? or the dozen other things they are doing.

It has to be at least 12 months because I think we first heard that it was going to be out Summer '18. I'm sure they are writing and I'm sure it's difficult getting the entire band in the studio at once given they live in different parts of the world. But every other week Snr is doing something for the 35th anniversary and his radio show, Jnr is making coffee and selling other bands and the other two seem to only make the news occasionally. Then they announce another gig, then talk about a boat ride, then tell us they are working on the album to make it great. It's just getting so old and setting themselves up to get canned if it's not great.

Reactions: redfly
It has to be at least 12 months because I think we first heard that it was going to be out Summer '18. I'm sure they are writing and I'm sure it's difficult getting the entire band in the studio at once given they live in different parts of the world. But every other week Snr is doing something for the 35th anniversary and his radio show, Jnr is making coffee and selling other bands and the other two seem to only make the news occasionally. Then they announce another gig, then talk about a boat ride, then tell us they are working on the album to make it great. It's just getting so old and setting themselves up to get canned if it's not great.
They act like people have never spent a long time writing a shitty album lol

They act like people have never spent a long time writing a shitty album lol

With the time they have spent this is going to be the best ever album in the entire time of making albums. Tenacious D wrote the tribute to the best song, next year they will be writing the tribute to the best album!

Reactions: redfly