The what's going on in Thrash thread

LOl, he looks miles younger than Dave though.
On a different note I didn't realize today was the Day Vince Neil murdered Razzle.

Everyone looks younger than Dave :)

I wonder if he bothers to remember it as a tragic accident that shouldn't have happened or just another day where he got drunk and high and did something stupid.

Reactions: Neptune
Oh that's cool of them.

They posted a pic that might have been a bit older than the one you posted

47683825_1928930293858972_3850913603678896128_n.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex...heres-the-makings-of-four-great-songs-so-far/

It doesn't sound like much but four songs is better than nothing. I know Gary's returned home to be with his father and he's not due back with Slayer until March but I don't know if that's the 'long break from Slayer' that Tom is talking about. If it is and it was planned maybe they will be writing and recording during that time.

Reactions: redfly
On a different note I didn't realize today was the Day Vince Neil murdered Razzle.

Geez the 8th of Dec wasn't a good day for music all over.
Dime in 2004
Gavin Thain from Uriah Heep in 1975
Lennon in 1980
Razzle in 1984

Lucky it was also the day Marty was born to even things out a bit.

Actually further to the coincidence Gavin was also the only one who was not murdered, but he was part of the 27 club.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex...heres-the-makings-of-four-great-songs-so-far/

It doesn't sound like much but four songs is better than nothing. I know Gary's returned home to be with his father and he's not due back with Slayer until March but I don't know if that's the 'long break from Slayer' that Tom is talking about. If it is and it was planned maybe they will be writing and recording during that time.
Shit! I was thinking they had four song snippets to hear lol

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
No, they are teasing you, it's a case of "we have something you don't and we aren't going to show you!"

Reactions: Neptune
It's ok I'll talk to my people who will talk to their people who will talk to someone elses people and one way or another we'll get you a preview listen of those songs.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I just got an alert to a new post in this thread. Nothing too abnormal there except the post it links to is on page 349, was posted back in November and there is 100 posts posted since.

Reactions: redfly