The what's going on in Thrash thread

The news report video is even weirder. Robs one house, his own blows, takes fire fighters an hour to put the place out, he looks like shit, he's wearing a suicide vest in court, bail at $50k but can't be bailed until he passes a drug test. All this an announcement in the last few days that CC are going to be supporting Slayer on the final leg of their final tour. It's all happening for the Corpse!

Dude that's f'n crazy. I hope it was meth lol, at least then there's a chance he can regain his mind. Otherwise he's just insane and there's not much coming back from that! Can I assume CC will be needing a new guitarist for the tour?

That's an interesting question. It's the American leg of the tour isn't it? As long as he's not in jail would any criminal charges matter touring locally?

Reactions: redfly
I think it would be up to the judge and the terms of his bail and what the drug test says? I don't really know. I'm just taking a stab that he won't be able to do the tour.

Reactions: Slammed
With arms charges if found guilty I don't think he'd get into this country, just like someone from here with such charges wouldn't get into the US. We don't mind most drug addicts and burglars, although violent people are starting to get knocked back too, but if your house blows up because you have several flame throwers under the sofa that's a red flag for our Head Potato.

Reactions: redfly
Holy crap that's a hell of stint, although in this country 30 years usually means the judge drops it down to 10 or less, because our judges have no balls.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune