The what's going on in Thrash thread

tenor.gif
That skeleton has some moves! lol

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Can't remember where the other two of these are posted, possibly in this thread so this one can live here too.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah that's a point. I thought he was going to release more "anniversary" CD's this year when the celebrations started, in fact I'm sure he said at the start of it all he had bootlegs and stuff to release. Maybe I haven't been keeping up with his FB posts enough.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
OH NO!!!! Don't you dare say that. It's taken them 15 years to write this damn album there better be nothing recycled on it!

Not that I would have bought them all but I was sort of expecting a bunch of EPs or mini albums with some significance to the day/date and then each one with bonus tracks like old demos etc. It's not a bad thing but he definitely seems to have backed off the momentum of the 35th anniversary stuff from when it first started.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Hahaha! well he did say he has no time line for the riffs he writes and could pull them out at any time.

By the way he was talking that's what I thought too. Some EPs or something. All they've really done are those short video clips of the past albums. Lame.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Well I hope Cannibal Corpse is now and forever known as a band for dead beats and house burglars. May as well tarnish the whole band for the actions of one person, plenty of people have been doing the same for Manowar since their guitarist got caught with the crap he got caught with.

It's funny how many of these muso are being caught doing weird shit. I know musos are not special people and the same faults and failings of every day humans can be attributed to them but it seems like every few weeks another muso is getting caught doing anything from minor shit to major shit.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune