The what's going on in Thrash thread

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ma...-was-doing-the-best-that-they-possibly-could/

Well we knew someone would end up chasing Marty for his response to what Dave said last week.

In all I give Marty credit for saying what he did. He could believe anything he wants but his comment shit on no one and sounded reasonable. With a bit of luck it puts things to rest and they can all move on.

His quoted comment about the RIP reunion and why it didn't happen is also worthy of praise. I'm sure the guy could shit on all four members of that RIP line up with something, but he chose not to at the time and still isn't shitting on Dave today. I hope he stays that way.

Reactions: redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ma...-was-doing-the-best-that-they-possibly-could/

Well we knew someone would end up chasing Marty for his response to what Dave said last week.

In all I give Marty credit for saying what he did. He could believe anything he wants but his comment shit on no one and sounded reasonable. With a bit of luck it puts things to rest and they can all move on.

His quoted comment about the RIP reunion and why it didn't happen is also worthy of praise. I'm sure the guy could shit on all four members of that RIP line up with something, but he chose not to at the time and still isn't shitting on Dave today. I hope he stays that way.
Lol great kinda non answer from Marty :headbang: . To bad Dave can't just give answer like that.

Reactions: Slammed
I feel more positive about their forthcoming album than I have about many other bands recently.

I agree and it's made me want to hear more where as the singles from Metal Church left me really lacklustre.

You know. If you're in the mood for thrash. This isn't going to get your fix. But if you're in the mood for something not aggressive but still metal. this will do. but there is still some absolute garbage on it. And I like every song off the first 3 Howe albums.

Yeah I have to say after one listen I thought the same and I listen to a lot of non metal bands and so I wouldn't suggest the album is a complete waste (unless in jest) but I wont be a fan of it.

I would probably not say there was garbage on it even if I thought there was just in case someone was thinking about buying it. But after listening to that interview with Kurdt fuck it, he's a douche. He totally slandered all of Black Metal. Now I'm not personally a fan but I'm not gonna trash an entire genre to people that might like both his brand of metal and Black Metal. And this guy could be a hero to some of these people. He is one of the first guys of thrash type bands. And he's like black metal is garbage and sucks and screaming crap. and we would never tour with any of those bands. So I'm not gonna sugar coat it lol.

Maybe he listened to the new album and he knew he wouldn't have to tour with any black metal bands :)
Now metalcore bands could be right up their alley :)

I really don't like black metal much, to me the fans of black metal are the vegans of the music world, they have to constantly remind you that black metal is a thing, that it really is music made by talented musicians and that they listen to it because it's superior!