The what's going on in Thrash thread

I would imagine if they needed a replacement it wouldn't hamper them being on the Slayer tour anyway. I also figure they'd find a replacement if it was needed before they would consider cancelling.

Reactions: redfly
Hey Neptune! Does this look right? Also it says something about a bonus track but when I compare the track listing to amazon it's the same.
You've ordered from these guys right?

www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KICP-1918
Yeah I’m not seeing anything either,although it does state Japan bonus track in description just nothing beyond the twelve standard album tracks so we’ll see!Also have to check the new Overkill as well.Yes I have in the past,expensive but a good company!!!

Not sure which show I'd want to see there. The Night Demon live album this year shows they put on a killer set but Exmortus are pretty damn good too, not sure how they would be live though.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah I’m not seeing anything either,although it does state Japan bonus track in description just nothing beyond the twelve standard album tracks so we’ll see!Also have to check the new Overkill as well.Yes I have in the past,expensive but a good company!!!
Ok thanks! I'm glad you've dealt with them before. It's weird, when I put the album into their search it comes up with nothing. but if I scroll down it has it in a window that says ads by Yahoo. And the ad is for cdjapan lol. I click that and it brings me too it. Confusing. I still don't know what version to order. It kinda blows that their record company is foreign. Everything costs more, plus the record company only has the totals for shipping in Europe.

Ok thanks! I'm glad you've dealt with them before. It's weird, when I put the album into their search it comes up with nothing. but if I scroll down it has it in a window that says ads by Yahoo. And the ad is for cdjapan lol. I click that and it brings me too it. Confusing. I still don't know what version to order. It kinda blows that their record company is foreign. Everything costs more, plus the record company only has the totals for shipping in Europe.
Maybe I'll try to contact them and ask!

Last edited:
Reactions: Slammed