The what's going on in Thrash thread

I haven’t even listened to anything beyond the clips because from what I’ve heard from you guys there’s no need to.I just can’t bring myself to hear their demise :(

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Yeah I struggle with the concept of a perfect album at the best of times but to hear what isn't there on MC and still call it perfect is even beyond a die hard fan I would think.
Some albums are perfect to me. Of course it's subjective, I can't really think of an album in the last ten years that I thought was perfect though. Maybe even longer.
It comes off as arrogant to me that he thinks he can so easily capture what Metal Church did in the past without the other 4 guys that were on those albums.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I haven’t even listened to anything beyond the clips because from what I’ve heard from you guys there’s no need to.I just can’t bring myself to hear their demise :(
Well you never know lol. You might like it and I wouldn't want to cost you an album to like. However..lol. I tried listening again and I still feel the same way. This one will be collecting dust soon.

Some albums are perfect to me. Of course it's subjective, I can't really think of an album in the last ten years that I thought was perfect though. Maybe even longer.
It comes off as arrogant to me that he thinks he can so easily capture what Metal Church did in the past without the other 4 guys that were on those albums.

I kind of think that most albums have some flaws, they might only be minor but they are there.

Not only is he missing 4 guys but he's missing an unbiased view and the skills of other professionals.

Reactions: redfly