The what's going on in Thrash thread

Reactions: redfly
bravewords.com/news/testament-guitarist-alex-skolnick-talks-joining-ozzy-osbourne-s-band-losing-the-gig-weeks-later-the-only-one-that-didn-t-congratulate-me-afterward-was-sharon
Merry Chri....oh that's over.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/megadeths-dave-mustaine-on-upcoming-album-music-is-fast-and-strong/

The new album is going to be fast and strong!!

After all this time Dave now says he's got too much on his plate and he's rushing. That's all we need a rushed album just to get it finished. Fucking Hell Dave prioritise shit and don't rush anything we don't want a fucking rushed album!
LOL. Ummm. " Absolutely. For sure. A whole new record. I would say the chances are 95%. And at least one new song. I'd say 100%. No question".
Huh?! Lol!

Reactions: Slammed
I don't know one of those bands, Sometimes I like these kinds of things. But usually I don't. I'm sure I'll skip this.

I don't know them either and they might well be good bands but I'd really want someone I know up there on the list before I bought it. Gruesome to me a much better idea since we can't have the genuine Death.

What is it with druggies getting brainwashed by the 12 step program? At least Jr isn't a judgmental dick like a lot of those people.

I'd like to think he's not but who knows, maybe everyone that joins EWP must convert :)
The thing that annoys me is that people seem to think others want to hear it, or that telling people might save a wayward soul. I don't give a shit if someone thinks god saved them any more than I care that someone is a vegetarian, but telling people all about it as if that's the right way all should consider is annoying and unneeded.

LOL. Ummm. " Absolutely. For sure. A whole new record. I would say the chances are 95%. And at least one new song. I'd say 100%. No question".
Huh?! Lol!

It's almost like Dave wants us to think he's run off his feet and some kind of metal monster working for the fans. But he's the one who said yes to everything. I want an album I don't care how hard he's working, to me that's all just excuses for not giving me the album I want.

bravewords.com/news/testament-guitarist-alex-skolnick-talks-joining-ozzy-osbourne-s-band-losing-the-gig-weeks-later-the-only-one-that-didn-t-congratulate-me-afterward-was-sharon

I didn't read that when I saw it. I figured it probably wasn't filled with over stunning news for anyone.

I'd like to think he's not but who knows, maybe everyone that joins EWP must convert :)
The thing that annoys me is that people seem to think others want to hear it, or that telling people might save a wayward soul. I don't give a shit if someone thinks god saved them any more than I care that someone is a vegetarian, but telling people all about it as if that's the right way all should consider is annoying and unneeded.
Yeah that's my issue. The self righteousness of a lot of these people. Basically everyone who doesn't think like them is going to hell. Jr doesn't seem like that guy to me.

It's almost like Dave wants us to think he's run off his feet and some kind of metal monster working for the fans. But he's the one who said yes to everything. I want an album I don't care how hard he's working, to me that's all just excuses for not giving me the album I want.
:headbang:. Nothing more to say :p
Except. Album! Not rushed!