The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah that's my issue. The self righteousness of a lot of these people. Basically everyone who doesn't think like them is going to hell. Jr doesn't seem like that guy to me.

They did have Megedeth Church at that Mega-camp thing last year (or was it this year)?

Reactions: redfly
I didn't read that when I saw it. I figured it probably wasn't filled with over stunning news for anyone.
I posted that? lol I remember putting it on but then I remembered that posting links from BW doesn't work for me anymore. I don't remember hitting post lol. But you're right, there's nothing stunning in there.

Reactions: Slammed
I posted that? lol I remember putting it on but then I remembered that posting links from BW doesn't work for me anymore. I don't remember hitting post lol. But you're right, there's nothing stunning in there.

I some times come back to a thread and find yesterday's post still there waiting to be posted :)

Reactions: redfly
That was a cool show. I don't know Wacken that well but that show was undercover, not sure many shows are undercover so that must have been a special stage for some reason. These guys really do impress me. They call themselves a tribute band, they praise Chuck and his songs constantly and they can tear it up on stage. Apart from the last 10 minutes or so where the sweat really started to pour out they looked like they did it so damn easily.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Ok now CD Japan is listing the 13th bonus track!New Flotsam!
Tracklisting

プリズナー・オブ・タイム

コントロール

リカヴァー

プリペアー・フォー・ケイオス

スロウリー・インセイン

アーキテクツ・オブ・ヘイト

デモリション・マン

アンウェルカム・サプライズ

スネイク・アイ

サヴァイヴ

グッド・オア・バッド

ジ・エンド

[日本盤ボーナス・トラック] アナザー・ワン

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
The price from Japan is usually steep, when it's not, it's worth being suspect about how genuine the product is.
They have weird rules and regs over there and what's illegal when it comes to copyright in most parts of the world often isn't illegal there.
Not sure about the F&J release but a alot of Japanese releases have extra tracks that aren't always licensed and some that are cost more money to put on and sell.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly