The what's going on in Thrash thread

Damn, Metal Up The Ass lol. I think I'm gonna go with the regular version. I have to many things to pay for. It might be different if we could get a sample of the bonus track. Getting the import of the Gathering left me a bit jaded lol. I thought, oh! a song called Hammer Of The Gods?! It's probably the best song on there! It didn't say it was instrumental. And I found the track a bit blah. It doesn't really go anywhere.

Buy the album download the bonus track

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Actually thinking about it the guy on here that reviewed it claimed Monkey Finger was a stand out so he's obviously got a soft spot in his skull :)
Holy Fuck! are you kidding me?!! That song is so bad that even if the worst band in the world had made it, I still would have been surprised at how bad it is!

Reactions: Slammed
That's what I'll have to do. I really like to have everything together though. They really need a box set with all the bonus and rarities from over the years. There are some great songs that never made it to albums.

I can understand that but I've given up on it myself because record companies and their bullshit ways annoy me

Yeah it does and I can't see it changing with the next album
The only hope I can see is if Craig Wells or Big John or the bass player comes back. I don't really know what Wells or the bass player is up to and I doubt Marshal would leave working for Metallica. I'm sure it pays pretty good. I'm pretty sure the drummer can't play. And of course I don't see the people they have now wanting to leave. What else are they gonna do.
So yeah. No hope!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
The only hope I can see is if Craig Wells or Big John or the bass player comes back. I don't really know what Wells or the bass player is up to and I doubt Marshal would leave working for Metallica. I'm sure it pays pretty good. I'm pretty sure the drummer can't play. And of course I don't see the people they have now wanting to leave. What else are they gonna do.
So yeah. No hope!

I can't see it changing while Kurdt thinks he can do it all himself.

Just for a laugh I thought I'd check out how much it was was to get sent here. It's $40 give or take a few cents and that's the cheapest postage rate which is 2-6 weeks delivery. If I want delivery within a week it will be $49 for the cheapest or $139.00 Fed Ex 2- 6 days.

I'd nearly be better off getting this
https://shop.afm-records.de/new/150...-end-of-chaos-ltd.-boxset-incl.-t-shirt-l-xxl
Fuck! that's a lot lol.
I'm still thinking about that box set. But I couldn't tell from their site what shipping was going to put it at.
The box set should have the bonus track! :mad:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Fuck! that's a lot lol.
I'm still thinking about that box set. But I couldn't tell from their site what shipping was going to put it at.
The box set should have the bonus track! :mad:

Fed Ex costs here are fucking stupid because they don't operate much here. Postage fees within a week is reasonable and comparable with most other services but the album is $34.00 which is on the high end of imported prices here.

The box doesn't say it's got the extra track but all that other stuff would be wasted on me anyway. Shipping here would have been about 15 euro which i can't be bothered working out, but is high.

Reactions: redfly
If the bonus track is weak,this will probably be the last jap version that I buy ever again because Slammed is right it really not worth it when you can eventually download it when it surfaces.A box set of the rarities wouldn’t be too much to ask at this point,but overall I don’t think they care all that much about the past sadly!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
If the bonus track is weak,this will probably be the last jap version that I buy ever again because Slammed is right it really not worth it when you can eventually download it when it surfaces.A box set of the rarities wouldn’t be too much to ask at this point,but overall I don’t think they care all that much about the past sadly!
Well I hope it is awesome for you! It's really too bad there is no sort of preview. I think you're right, they don't care much or are too lazy to figure things out with record companies. Judging by what Tanja told me about working with them. They are a bit lazy lol. I don't totally blame them because it must be a bitch to try and talk to different record people with all the personnel changes over the years. But strictly from a fans perspective, it sucks lol.

Reactions: Neptune
Yeah I think they are all about moving forward rather than to give some diehards some rarities,which sonically really don’t sound all that great.Don’t get me wrong I would most definitely buy it though!

Your right that one and Mr.Ridiculious!Oh and the cover of Sabbath’s Fairies Wear Boots.