The what's going on in Thrash thread

God I'm so sick of this topic. People need to let it go. You can't rewind time and sell more records lol.

It's amazing the number of times the topic keeps coming up. I know if I was interviewing these people there would be heaps of other questions I could think of to ask. I think I'd actually be embarrassed for myself if I had the opportunity to speak with these people and heard the words "so you think you should have been part of the Big 4" fall out of my mouth.

Reactions: redfly
Happy New Year man!

You two too :) it must be arriving soon.
Let me tell you this much, it's no fucking different to last year. No different to yesterday in fact. I woke up, the sun woke up, the kids woke up and I assume the world in turning like they tell us it does.

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I read an interview with someone ( I forgotten who ) that said it was because Japanese fans needed something extra for them to buy the album. That to me is bullshit if true.

They needed something extra because the $5 rip off albums with the same songs and same covers aren't encouragement enough to by albums :)

I guess it could be true, they see an extra track and the words Japanese release and they think they are special, but it's a weird way to live. I hope they also ask for an extra movie scene in all movies :)

Oh Fucking utter bullshit!Smelly shrimp people,that’s right I said it!!!

I watched the movie 1941 with John Belushi and Dan Aykeroyd last night and while they don't use the term shrimp people the number of times the Japanese are referred to in a less than colourful light is hilarious. John Belushi would not have gotten away with even half of what his character did with today's nanny fucking rules.

Ahahahahah!!! Damn dirty whale killers!

Awwwweee c'mon it's not like they just kill them for the table, they kill them for research.

Ok that research is how to make them taste better but it's enough of an excuse to convince our piss weak government to let them sail through our waters to do what they do.

This muthafucker is always sticking his finger up at me, even while wishing a Happy New Year. He must have a finger abnormality

49766544_1960178947400773_5704998556696313856_n.jpg

It's amazing the number of times the topic keeps coming up. I know if I was interviewing these people there would be heaps of other questions I could think of to ask. I think I'd actually be embarrassed for myself if I had the opportunity to speak with these people and heard the words "so you think you should have been part of the Big 4" fall out of my mouth.
Hahaha! I know, seriously! There are so many other things one could ask. They should just start the conversation with. Hi, I'm at best a casual metal fan.

Reactions: Slammed
I watched the movie 1941 with John Belushi and Dan Aykeroyd last night and while they don't use the term shrimp people the number of times the Japanese are referred to in a less than colourful light is hilarious. John Belushi would not have gotten away with even half of what his character did with today's nanny fucking rules.
Hahaha, almost any comedy pre the last...10 years? would never make it to release without serious rewrites taking all the funny out. Sad, people really don't know how good they have it that this is the stuff they have to whine about all day.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Awwwweee c'mon it's not like they just kill them for the table, they kill them for research.

Ok that research is how to make them taste better but it's enough of an excuse to convince our piss weak government to let them sail through our waters to do what they do.
Oh I forgot lol They need to drive species the brink of extinction for "research" I wish governments would stand up to them more. Rhino's are almost gone because morons think that powdered horns are magic. Horns that are made up of the same cells as our finger nails.

Reactions: Slammed
Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Hahaha! I know, seriously! There are so many other things one could ask. They should just start the conversation with. Hi, I'm at best a casual metal fan.

Then if they get stuck and catch themselves about to ask about the Big 4 pinch themselves and ask what the person had for breakfast!