The what's going on in Thrash thread

If the bonus track is weak,this will probably be the last jap version that I buy ever again because Slammed is right it really not worth it when you can eventually download it when it surfaces.A box set of the rarities wouldn’t be too much to ask at this point,but overall I don’t think they care all that much about the past sadly!

It would be different if the album wasn't worth more but even if take off the postage from CD Japan it's looking like that bonus track is a $10 song (rough figures). That's an expensive song whether it's good or bad.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It would be different if the album wasn't worth more but even if take off the postage from CD Japan it's looking like that bonus track is a $10 song (rough figures). That's an expensive song whether it's good or bad.
That is the bottom line,like I said before either way this will be my last type of purchase!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
The different licensing rules in Japan suck, if they had normal rules like the rest of the world they wouldn't make these 'bonus' packages :)

Reactions: redfly
Reactions: Slammed
The different licensing rules in Japan suck, if they had normal rules like the rest of the world they wouldn't make these 'bonus' packages :)
I read an interview with someone ( I forgotten who ) that said it was because Japanese fans needed something extra for them to buy the album. That to me is bullshit if true.

Reactions: Slammed