The what's going on in Thrash thread

Hahaha, almost any comedy pre the last...10 years? would never make it to release without serious rewrites taking all the funny out. Sad, people really don't know how good they have it that this is the stuff they have to whine about all day.

Yes there are many of us in this world who have lost the ability to laugh at ourselves. Even worse than that there is people out there who can't seem to find funny in anything. I was watching a show last week about PC getting out of hand and there was a woman claiming that good comedy must not contain swearing because the word starting with F (she couldn't even bring herself to say it) will never be funny. She didn't even get onto her thoughts about jokes with racist tones, or jokes about the disabled. She was stuck on the fact that a joke with the word fuck it in couldn't be funny and that joke teller showed a lack of intelligence by telling it. Man I'd love to live with that woman, life would be a real fucking joy!!

Reactions: redfly
Oh I forgot lol They need to drive species the brink of extinction for "research" I wish governments would stand up to them more. Rhino's are almost gone because morons think that powdered horns are magic. Horns that are made up of the same cells as our finger nails.

I don't know how the Japanese government continually gets away with the "research" mantra when it comes to whales. I know our government is as weak as piss because of trade deals, they don't want to upset the Japanese and have them stop trading with us because they are one of our biggest trading partners but there has to be more to it. Strangely enough though we hear next to nothing about it now. 10 years ago it was big news, Greenpeace was on every news service about it and the Sea Shepard was causing shit. But now we barely hear about it happening.

Side note: I saw the Sea Shepard's Steve Irwin boat about 8 years ago. I disagree with the way the Sea Shepard crew do a lot of things because I don't agree that their law breaking justifies the ends but I couldn't resist checking out the ship. Goddam it's a big black bastard of a thing. And in Perth where I saw it they are used to big ships, both cargo and navy, they also know what security is. But that was nothing on the SS security. These guys had a 200 foot perimeter with 8 foot high fences and about 100 guards all dressed in black, with black sunglasses and everything and fucking machine guns! Guns that in this country were long before outlawed. I have never seen anything like it for a civilian ship.

Here's another one
To make sure we have happy Japs
Here's another one
To ensure the shrimp eaters are happy chaps
Here's another one
That should have been left on the shelf
Here's another one
That I can produce myself

Alright, I wrote the words, one of you guys can write the heavy music to it. Failing that, write something poppy and well send it to Kudrt for the next Metal Church album :)

hmmmmmm

Here's another one
Here's another one
Here's another one
Here's another one

(Solo Neptune)

(Chorus)
Another one
Another one
Another one
This is another one

(Solo redfly)

(Repeat first verse)

(Solo redlfy)
(Solo Neptune)
(Solo Neptune)

(Repeat chorus)

(Solo redfly)
(Solo redfly)

(Repeat first verse)

(Solo Neptune)
(Solo Redlfy)

(Repeat chorus x 4 to end)

If only I spent more time doing something productive like work!

Yes there are many of us in this world who have lost the ability to laugh at ourselves. Even worse than that there is people out there who can't seem to find funny in anything. I was watching a show last week about PC getting out of hand and there was a woman claiming that good comedy must not contain swearing because the word starting with F (she couldn't even bring herself to say it) will never be funny. She didn't even get onto her thoughts about jokes with racist tones, or jokes about the disabled. She was stuck on the fact that a joke with the word fuck it in couldn't be funny and that joke teller showed a lack of intelligence by telling it. Man I'd love to live with that woman, life would be a real fucking joy!!
That lady has a fucking problem :D
Man it's seems like the line between pc and censorship is getting very blurred and that's a dangerous thing. I just saw something about all the things on Seinfeld that they wouldn't be able to do today. And it's not that they can't, it's that these studios cave. And really for what reason. I think there are still more of us that enjoy humor than not.

Reactions: Slammed
I don't know how the Japanese government continually gets away with the "research" mantra when it comes to whales. I know our government is as weak as piss because of trade deals, they don't want to upset the Japanese and have them stop trading with us because they are one of our biggest trading partners but there has to be more to it. Strangely enough though we hear next to nothing about it now. 10 years ago it was big news, Greenpeace was on every news service about it and the Sea Shepard was causing shit. But now we barely hear about it happening.

Side note: I saw the Sea Shepard's Steve Irwin boat about 8 years ago. I disagree with the way the Sea Shepard crew do a lot of things because I don't agree that their law breaking justifies the ends but I couldn't resist checking out the ship. Goddam it's a big black bastard of a thing. And in Perth where I saw it they are used to big ships, both cargo and navy, they also know what security is. But that was nothing on the SS security. These guys had a 200 foot perimeter with 8 foot high fences and about 100 guards all dressed in black, with black sunglasses and everything and fucking machine guns! Guns that in this country were long before outlawed. I have never seen anything like it for a civilian ship.
Holy crap, that's some serious security!

I don't remember what it's called but the Japanese joined some international something or other hoping to eventually sway people to their side of whale killing but that now they are dropping out because they haven't swayed anyone. And they are going resume hunting. That might be why we haven't heard much about it in the last couple years.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Here's another one
Here's another one
Here's another one
Here's another one

Alright, I wrote the words, one of you guys can write the heavy music to it. Failing that, write something poppy and well send it to Kudrt for the next Metal Church album :)
Bwahahahaha!!!

hmmmmmm

Here's another one
Here's another one
Here's another one
Here's another one

(Solo Neptune)

(Chorus)
Another one
Another one
Another one
This is another one

(Solo redfly)

(Repeat first verse)

(Solo redlfy)
(Solo Neptune)
(Solo Neptune)

(Repeat chorus)

(Solo redfly)
(Solo redfly)

(Repeat first verse)

(Solo Neptune)
(Solo Redlfy)

(Repeat chorus x 4 to end)

If only I spent more time doing something productive like work!
Lmao, I bet you nailed it!

I think there are still more of us that enjoy humor than not.

I'd like to think so but it seems like the wowsers are winning. You're right about the studios etc caving. Its ridiculous how many people are coping the wrath of the PC crowd for shit said 10+ years ago

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Holy crap, that's some serious security!

I don't remember what it's called but the Japanese joined some international something or other hoping to eventually sway people to their side of whale killing but that now they are dropping out because they haven't swayed anyone. And they are going resume hunting. That might be why we haven't heard much about it in the last couple years.

It's unbelievable security for a group that claimed to be peaceful and had nothing to hide.

Well it's whale time in the Southern Ocean I believe so if it is going to happen now is the time.

Lmao, I bet you nailed it!

I should have been a song writer.

Weirdly enough I was listening to Paradox today (German thrash band from the 80's) and their 2009 album Electrify has a Japanese bonus track called Good Morning and the lyrics are as good as mine. its almost as if I wrote them along with the above song