The what's going on in Thrash thread

Haha
I was reading comments on one of the articles today and every second comment was one of those google make money comments. Obviously Blabber admin are as stupid as the journos that write for them.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah! plus on the side and the top...and the bottom. Smh. The second page was the worst for some reason. I think earlier there was a comment and then three ads in a row and then another comment.

Reactions: Slammed
The sad thing is that sometimes that spam posts are more interesting than the real comments :)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/la...eload-as-his-favorite-metallica-album-covers/

Seem at every chance Lars just wants to prove he's got no taste. Or maybe it's a case, given what the two covers show, that Lars still thinks there is something shocking and controversial about Metallica. Literally every Metallica album cover is better than those two, even the Black one.
I agree those are the worst! I bet those were his idea. That would explain them being the best.

Reactions: Slammed
Lars: King of the shock world!
Next he'll be telling everyone his favourite drummer is that guy from Metallica.