The what's going on in Thrash thread

Reactions: Slammed
And "The Atomic Clock" is a kick ass nickname!

Lars' personality is completely different now. I'm all for growth. But epic douchyness isn't a good evolution to me! :tickled::p

And it would be an even better name if he ran late to every appointment :)

Yeah Lars has definitely changed for the worse. I don't even care that the guy seems to have an ego, plenty of musos have them, but he seems to be a real shit to go with it.

Reactions: redfly
How many can the same nothing be said? Ever since you brought it up, it's grated on me more and more lol. Just be silent for a little. Unless the album is coming soon! But it doesn't sound like that's the case if they are still compiling things.
But I guess it leaves less room for the lame bands and that's always a appreciated :tickled:;)

www.blabbermouth.net/news/megadeth-bassist-on-upcoming-album-were-not-carbon-copying-and-duplicating-dystopia/

It really is getting to the stage of ridiculous. If they wanted a year off and Dave wanted a year to do the 35th anniversary shit then fine they should have said that. I also don't think anyone would have cared if in that time off they dropped a few studio videos but they have pretty much been speaking about the follow up to Dystopia for 2 years now and we have sweet fuck all to show for it except for 15 million interviews.

And it would be an even better name if he ran late to every appointment :)

Yeah Lars has definitely changed for the worse. I don't even care that the guy seems to have an ego, plenty of musos have them, but he seems to be a real shit to go with it.
To me Lars' ego is a bit different than others, and the way his used to be. When you're a top band and putting out ass kicking music I get ego. But when your best music is thirty years behind you and you're just living off it live, but at the same time not giving it your all and making your bands new music worse it's seems even more douchy and arrogant to me.
(edit) not to mention the Fedora hats. Those just reek of pretentiousness to me.

That would be funny if Gene was late to everything lol.

Reactions: Slammed
Hahaha, yeah there is nothing tangible for us concerning the new album. But a story (or two) about it every day.

It's sad to say but it's getting to the point where we will be expecting to be let down when it finally gets released

To me Lars' ego is a bit different than others, and the way his used to be. When you're a top band and putting out ass kicking music I get ego. But when your best music is thirty years behind you and you're just living off it live, but at the same time not giving it your all and making your bands new music worse it's seems even more douchy and arrogant to me.
(edit) not to mention the Fedora hats. Those just reek of pretentiousness to me.

That would be funny if Gene was late to everything lol.

I think the hats are a sympathy thing. When he wants to spread the good cheer and positive stuff he wears a feorda, but when there is bad news to share, or news that's not rosy and cheerful out comes the beanie so he look like a homeless bum.

There was something on FB yesterday advertising a new interview or something with Blitz and there was some give away/purchase that included Ironbound and a digifile of two new songs, 2 unreleased live tracks and the Japanese Bonus track from Bloodletting. So Bonus tracks obviously do come in handy for something