The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm a fan of David Vincent and his Morbid Angel work, less so of some of his other stuff. Not sure where this fits into it yet. His voice doesn't sound as harsh (more coherent even) and I kind of got used to it by the end of the track. Don't know enough about Rune Eriksen or Flo Mounier to know if this is good or bad for them.

Reactions: redfly

I'm a fan of David Vincent and his Morbid Angel work, less so of some of his other stuff. Not sure where this fits into it yet. His voice doesn't sound as harsh (more coherent even) and I kind of got used to it by the end of the track. Don't know enough about Rune Eriksen or Flo Mounier to know if this is good or bad for them.

I kind of liked this. But it needs a solo!

Reactions: Slammed
The state I live in used to be known as the Garden State, I wonder if Blitz was my neighbour.

Used to be? Lol. What's it called now?

I suppose it is but state governments keep changing the slogan so it looks like they came up with something new. I think currently they are saying we are the "education state" which probably took a really highly educated person to come up with.

I suppose it is but state governments keep changing the slogan so it looks like they came up with something new. I think currently they are saying we are the "education state" which probably took a really highly educated person to come up with.
Probably easier to live up to the garden state slogan lol.

I was hoping that was just a FB joke :) Gotta say I'm glad I wasn't waiting with baited breath for the Jan 11 announcement.

Edit: I didn't realise at first but those tracks are HAND selected by Dave himself. Honestly that's a game changer!!

I can't believe they tease this like it's a big deal.
Oh well shit, if they are hand selected!

I can't believe they tease this like it's a big deal.
Oh well shit, if they are hand selected!

I really really hope Dave is sitting back laughing his head off at the title. If it's not a joke it's fucking ridiculous.