The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah, it's too bad about that tour Testament, Overkill and Flotsam didn't really last. Overkill dropped out at some point. I have no idea why.
They should try again. It would be killer.

Testament can't tour now, they have 18 months of telling us an album is coming before they do anything else :)

Reactions: redfly
Holy fuck what a gig. Iron Regan I can take or leave but Testament and Sacred Reich and brilliant but throwing Dust Bolt into the mix would be an insane night.

49716229_10161166400110332_8492987202920251392_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune

Hmmm channelling Dave Grohl and trying to sing like Paul Stanley. The close ups at the mic look really forced and put on. Jnr doesn't appear to be doing much and they go out of their way not to show the drummer.
I don't hate the song, but I'm not buying it.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly

Hmmm channelling Dave Grohl and trying to sing like Paul Stanley. The close ups at the mic look really forced and put on. Jnr doesn't appear to be doing much and they go out of their way not to show the drummer.
I don't hate the song, but I'm not buying it.

After the last one I can't even bring myself to listen. This is just not for me at all. :cry:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Reactions: Neptune
After the last one I can't even bring myself to listen. This is just not for me at all. :cry:

It's not terrible but Frank really looks like he's trying to be the front man with the most. There is a lot of cut away clips of the two of them at photo shoots and stuff but Jnr doesn't seem to appear playing his instrument much, although at least he doesn't get his head chopped off like the drummer does. (It's worth watching just to see how arrogant they come off by trying to hide the drummer). It's got the potential to be heavier and faster when played live although I'm not sure they will.

Reactions: redfly