The what's going on in Thrash thread

Well I think they need to work on the promos.
As a fan of Nick I know his work, I know he worked with Megadeth and I know like everyone else in the world he disagreed with Dave, there is no point trying to sell me headlines with that sort of information. Sell me something new. Sell me something that tells me Nick was more than just a drummer in Megadeth. We know the guy was more than that but the ads don't seem to show it.

Maybe there is reasons Nick reportedly said he never wanted to write his memoirs.

Wonder the new promo has anything to do with Warheads and Fuckheads being released, maybe riding on the coat tails of a Megadeth news story or two?

Reactions: redfly
At least the video just says "his complicated relationship with Dave" the rest is clips of videos that are all over youtube. And the drumming they play over it...they really could have picked something better! But the old picture of him as a kid on the drum set was cool.
For sure it's not a great promo. They could have at least put up artist in there. and maybe something someone he knew said about him in the book.

Idk. Maybe it's just a reminder that his book is out? I know I forgot. Again.

Reactions: Slammed
Given the book needs another promo I'm thinking it wont be available in any of my local books shops in a hurry. Sure I can order it but I think I might wait 6-8 months and I reckon it will be down to $5 in the cheap shop.

Fucking website is going all slow and stupid on me again. There is nothing that does work but there is a big delay between clicking things and having them appear.

It's like 1990's internet, type something and go and get a coffee before it appears on screen :)

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed