The what's going on in Thrash thread

Nah!I don’t have any of those type of media accounts,my brother sends me those links when he thinks they might be something I’d like!Just passing it on to you cool mofo’s!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Likely excuse :p
But then mine is equally as good, my missus is the only one in this house with those accounts and I'm sure as shit not copying the crappy stuff she sends me from them. She's not into pop music but geez she follows some crap!

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
No she's getting worse in her old age. She used to listen to some metal but these days she's listen to more girlie stuff, some of it is hard rock but some is just downright shit.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I'm going to preview Bello and Jnr's album this weekend (think it's released tomorrow) and decide if I want to buy it. At this stage I don't know that I will but I think the latest streaming song sounds quite reasonable so I'll preview first.

Reactions: redfly
I'm going to preview Bello and Jnr's album this weekend (think it's released tomorrow) and decide if I want to buy it. At this stage I don't know that I will but I think the latest streaming song sounds quite reasonable so I'll preview first.
I have to get around to that one soon.

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I think if you get out of the mindset that it will be some kind of hybrid Anthrax/Megadeth it's easier to listen too. From what I have heard it's very commercial, but I'm not willing to say that is a completely bad thing just yet. After listening to that latest streaming track today (linked on the previous page) I decided I'm going to listen without pre-judging.

Reactions: redfly
You bet man!So which distributor did you go with for the new Flotsam guys?
I went with Amazon, I don't know of any indie stores around. It is supposedly going to be here on release date though. I think after I order Overkill at the end of this month I'm going to see if they still have the Flotsam box set available. I kind of want it now lol.
Do you know when yours will arrive? Is there a track name listed for the bonus song yet?