The what's going on in Thrash thread

Oh look I finally found out what that Overkill thing released last week was.

Artist: Overkill
Album: Last Man Standing
Tracklist:
CD 01:

01. Last Man Standing 05:50
02. Head of a Pin 05:59
03. Hello from the Gutter 04:14
04. Sonic Reducer 03:02
05. We Gotta Get Out of This Place 03:07

No idea why it was released only on some foreign speaking website but that's what it was.
Hmm.Ok

Reactions: Slammed
That's crazy. I mean when will people learn? lol. I'm sure there are things like this all over the world.
I hope they can do something about this?

I doubt the current government (either side) can and I'm sure that's why it's got to the stage it has, but I'm sure if they started putting money back into local survival rather than stupid shit it would go along way. That fatman that Dee Snider's fighting with is a dick and not worthy of voting for and can't even be a leader etc etc but he has a point. Governments in this country spent $55 Billion on a sub par internet system for 90% of the population and they spend even more on foreign aid and boosting trade deals but they spent a measly $200 million on drought relief. I'm sure there is a large portion of the country who would have given up their high speed internet if it meant $50 billion went into drought relief and to help the farmers.

Reactions: redfly
I doubt the current government (either side) can and I'm sure that's why it's got to the stage it has, but I'm sure if they started putting money back into local survival rather than stupid shit it would go along way. That fatman that Dee Snider's fighting with is a dick and not worthy of voting for and can't even be a leader etc etc but he has a point. Governments in this country spent $55 Billion on a sub par internet system for 90% of the population and they spend even more on foreign aid and boosting trade deals but they spent a measly $200 million on drought relief. I'm sure there is a large portion of the country who would have given up their high speed internet if it meant $50 billion went into drought relief and to help the farmers.
Yeah a lot of people love to point that out when they are the opposition. Those kinds of things about government spending stupidly is crap that's been a problem my whole life. And then when they get elected most of them do the same thing. Infuriating lol.

Yeah a lot of people love to point that out when they are the opposition. Those kinds of things about government spending stupidly is crap that's been a problem my whole life. And then when they get elected most of them do the same thing. Infuriating lol.

Politicians today are too self serving. They aren't interested in helping people only themselves, whether that's helping themselves to a fatter pay cheque or just helping themselves achieve what they want it doesn't matter they all have agendas that are not based on what the people who elect them necessarily want. We have a big problem with political corruption here. They claim it's only shit like a helicopter trip in a government chopper to a private birthday, or making the tax payer pay for their internet bill, or paying them rent allowance for living in their own houses, but it's all corruption and it happens on both sides and each time one side gets caught out their opposition screams for the minister to be removed, then 6 months on it's their turn and the other side screams for them to be sacked. It's all a never ending circle of bullshit and the only pricks benefiting are the ones making all the rules.

Politicians today are too self serving. They aren't interested in helping people only themselves, whether that's helping themselves to a fatter pay cheque or just helping themselves achieve what they want it doesn't matter they all have agendas that are not based on what the people who elect them necessarily want. We have a big problem with political corruption here. They claim it's only shit like a helicopter trip in a government chopper to a private birthday, or making the tax payer pay for their internet bill, or paying them rent allowance for living in their own houses, but it's all corruption and it happens on both sides and each time one side gets caught out their opposition screams for the minister to be removed, then 6 months on it's their turn and the other side screams for them to be sacked. It's all a never ending circle of bullshit and the only pricks benefiting are the ones making all the rules.
It is one exhausting mass of bullshit. People in power aren't held accountable enough.

It is one exhausting mass of bullshit. People in power aren't held accountable enough.

Yeah that's true enough. Our pollies fuck up enough and they resign from their seat or if it's the Prime Minister Murdoch media runs a slur campaign until his own party gets rid of him. But all they do is replace one fat piggy at the trough with another and even when the fuckers do get caught screwing the pooch they retire with massive tax payer funded retirement packages that see them paid more than most workers in the country.

Not it appears to be something they (or their record company) did to promote the interview.

Yeah that's true enough. Our pollies fuck up enough and they resign from their seat or if it's the Prime Minister Murdoch media runs a slur campaign until his own party gets rid of him. But all they do is replace one fat piggy at the trough with another and even when the fuckers do get caught screwing the pooch they retire with massive tax payer funded retirement packages that see them paid more than most workers in the country.
It amazes me that they are allowed to keep wealth and still get severance and things like that. Straight up robbery. They are lucky we don't live in less civilized times. :p

It amazes me that they are allowed to keep wealth and still get severance and things like that. Straight up robbery. They are lucky we don't live in less civilized times. :p

He who makes the rules gets away with murder :) We recently had the government make a rule about unsolicited text messages, phone calls and emails because we get a shit load of Indian scammers ringing people in this country. The government passed the law than made it illegal (and nearly impossible to police) but made all political advertising exempt.

We might possibly get Metal Hammer here. But I'm not even sure about that anymore.

Yeah I wouldn't know what we get I haven't been to a place that sells magazines for years.

On a completely unrelated note I wont tell you what the new Fott Sam and Jet Sam album sounds like :)

He who makes the rules gets away with murder :) We recently had the government make a rule about unsolicited text messages, phone calls and emails because we get a shit load of Indian scammers ringing people in this country. The government passed the law than made it illegal (and nearly impossible to police) but made all political advertising exempt.
Hahaha, I know some people that contributed money to some political something or other and then they got non stop calls from political campaigns day and night.

Hahaha, I know some people that contributed money to some political something or other and then they got non stop calls from political campaigns day and night.

That fan man is currently sending people in Aust text messages saying that if he gets voted in he'll make it illegal to send unsolicited text messages :)