The what's going on in Thrash thread

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
On Blabber there are articles from both Mustaine and Jnr.
Just letting you know cause I'm getting sick of reading shit from those two and I flicked over both links.
Someone tell me when those two finally pull their fingers out and make any album I might not hear it over the new F&J, you know the band that actually said they were going to release an album and did so!!
I'd hash tag a fuckyoumegadeth but Dave might take it as an invite and delay the new album even more.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Thanks for the Overkill,gonna check it out now!

Gotta say after one listen I'm not as happy with it as their first single release but it's far from an album killer.

Oh a completely unrelated note I'm going down the street soon to see if I can get Altitudes and Attitudes. Sure it's not thrash, sure it's not fast, and it may not even be metal but it's as catchy as fuck and it's got some cool music on it. I'm surprised I've come to that conclusion but it is what it is.

Reactions: Neptune
On Blabber there are articles from both Mustaine and Jnr.
Just letting you know cause I'm getting sick of reading shit from those two and I flicked over both links.
Someone tell me when those two finally pull their fingers out and make any album I might not hear it over the new F&J, you know the band that actually said they were going to release an album and did so!!
I'd hash tag a fuckyoumegadeth but Dave might take it as an invite and delay the new album even more.
Hahaha! I won't hear them over Flotsam either!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Hahaha! I won't hear them over Flotsam either!

I'm really getting pissed off with Megadeth now. It would be different if they were taking a break and taking their time but the constant barrage of articles and stuff from them while not releasing anything meaningful is fucking annoying and makes it harder for the new music to live up to the expectation!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I'm really getting pissed off with Megadeth now. It would be different if they were taking a break and taking their time but the constant barrage of articles and stuff from them while not releasing anything meaningful is fucking annoying and makes it harder for the new music to live up to the expectation!
I agree. I don't think I've ever seen them get this much attention for basically nothing. It's like a none stop blanket of saying the same thing.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune