The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm going to dig out the other F&J cds and see how it compares.
It definetly beats the crap out Ugly Noise, which I like and not just because I'm in the liners lol. But a thrash monster of an album it is not. And while Bittner kicked ass on the last Flotsam. I think these are the meanest drums they've ever had.

Reactions: Neptune
It definetly beats the crap out Ugly Noise, which I like and not just because I'm in the liners lol. But a thrash monster of an album it is not. And while Bittner kicked ass on the last Flotsam. I think these are the meanest drums they've ever had.

What did you do to get in the liners?

Agree on the drums too.

Reactions: redfly
What did you do to get in the liners?

Agree on the drums too.
One from contributing to the Pledge campaign for the album. And one for being on the message board and helping to build it up for so long. Neptune should be there too. But he was MIA for a couple months around the time of release. So I think they were a bit frazzled.
But he was there kicking ass!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
One from contributing to the Pledge campaign for the album. And one for being on the message board and helping to build it up for so long. Neptune should be there too. But he was MIA for a couple months around the time of release. So I think they were a bit frazzled.
But he was there kicking ass!

Damn I never got such kudos from Dave for being one of the first on the Megadeth Arizona forums. Inconsiderate bastard!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Indeed Sir! Indeed! They get some money and forget their fans!

Dave likes to make reference to how ground breaking Megadeth Arizona was but he doesn't seem to remember that there was several thousand fans who fed that board before the site became popular. From memory the Megadeth Arizona website was done by the label and the boards were started by several dedicated fans

Yeah I think you're right. It was still Megadeth Arizona when I first started going. I was bummed when it changed. More money had some good effects. But some of the freedom went as well.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah and I don't really remember Dave having much to do with it. I think he used the board a few times but it wasn't like he made it popular.

Kangaroo, trick is to eat them before they box you to death.

In this country it's legal to eat the emblem, not sure you'd get away with eating a bald eagle.

I like it but it's got to be cook right, over cooked and it's too tough.
We can even eat the emu which is the other animal on the emblem, but emu's are a plague pest like roos