The what's going on in Thrash thread

It happens. I don't know if they are joking or what but I'm just going to laugh at them and play along for the fun of it. If the thread gets deleted it's not like we loose anything :)

Reactions: redfly
It's going the way of most threads that the vox pop hate, it turns into personal attacks and arguments and then when Metal Ages comes through he see's all the shit talk and it's easy to make the decision to get rid of the thread. Someone has probably already reported it.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
LOl I have no idea who Metal Ages is. I can gather by your context. I've spent almost all my time on the Testament forum. I've never seen anything removed and there actually used to be a lot of people on here. No clue where everyone went. But some of them sounded like the people on that other thread lol

Reactions: Neptune
Metal ages owns the site.
Most of the people in that thread hang around in the GMD section. The guy who originally started it hangs around in ProgPower or something, rarely do the two sides meet. GMD is pretty much full of some discussion and at lot of name calling, in other words that thread fits right it.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I only know it because he comes through the GMD fairly regularly and deletes shit when it gets out of hand and people refer to him by name when they have a go at him for deleting their thread crapping. Oh and because his avatar is in the "like us on facebook" link below

Dude changed the title of that thread again? lol. Fuck those bitches. I'm done with it. You're Kurdt thing was funny!

Yeah I'm only playing with them now. I'm sure it will get shut soon.
That puppet guy is quite funny at times but the other night when I saw him on TV I just couldn't help but think about Kurdt. Oh and Randy the puppet is suppose to represent what he looks like.

Yeah I'm only playing with them now. I'm sure it will get shut soon.
That puppet guy is quite funny at times but the other night when I saw him on TV I just couldn't help but think about Kurdt. Oh and Randy the puppet is suppose to represent what he looks like.
It is pretty funny seeing their little clique be babies on there. Oh man that puppet thing was gold.

Reactions: Slammed
Sadly that thread is not half of what they are capable of. Entertaining is not the right word for it :)

Yeah I don't hate it but I'm not really on board. The first song was much better.
Yeah if that had been the first track released. I wouldn't be that excited. I'd still buy it but I wouldn't be excited. It's pretty different from the first track. Which is good that it shows there's some variety. But it's not variety from past songs.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah if that had been the first track released. I wouldn't be that excited. I'd still buy it but I wouldn't be excited. It's pretty different from the first track. Which is good that it shows there's some variety. But it's not variety from past songs.

Only a month (or thereabouts) to go, if they release another track it better be a good one :)