The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I kind of wish I could do the same and put it on my stereo but the kids are on holidays I don't need to deafen them.

Reactions: redfly
Big gig for Meshiak, although they spent a bit of time in Europe since their 2016 release. I thought they were a bit more metal core than thrash but even metal archives list them as prog metal so I guess it's been a while since I heard the album.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I had to download the new Flotsam then burn it to a cdr while I wait for the jap version so the quality isn’t there. I will take more of it in on my way to work and at work when plowing over a foot of snow.Not the way I wanted to get to listen to it,but it will be a good companion! I can’t even ad anything more to my iPod because I haven’t updated to the newest iTunes and it won’t recognize it until I do!You are right Slammed Apple sucks!

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Yeah I'm glad I got rid of my ipods for a cheap $20 chinese MP3 player. No restrictions, no fucking itunes, just cut and paste whatever songs I want when I want. Sure the covers look average on a 2.5inch screen but you don't have to add covers. There is limitations but they are outweighed by not having the ipod/apple bullshit and my computer thanks me for not running the massive resource hog that is itunes.

At least you get to hear how bad Flotsam is :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I had to download the new Flotsam then burn it to a cdr while I wait for the jap version so the quality isn’t there. I will take more of it in on my way to work and at work when plowing over a foot of snow.Not the way I wanted to get to listen to it,but it will be a good companion! I can’t even ad anything more to my iPod because I haven’t updated to the newest iTunes and it won’t recognize it until I do!You are right Slammed Apple sucks!
Nice! That will be good to do some plowing to!...Apple sucks!

Reactions: Neptune
Hahah

I think Lars is just jealous of Miley's talent so he tells the media the likes her and it makes him seem like some kind of old man hero liking all forms of music.

Reactions: redfly