The what's going on in Thrash thread

I cook with some of the recipes my wife got from her father and there is those 'family' recipes that every family member remembers different but they all claim was given to them by my wife's dad. I like to think her dad was a shit stirrer and gave everyone a different recipe and told them it was a secret no one else had.

Reactions: redfly
Man each time listen to Prisoner of Time I get a huge Maiden vibe. It's only in the chorus but it happens every time

I'm listening to Dust Bolt now, it's not quite as good as their previous efforts and it's not as relentless as F&J but it's still pretty good. I'm definitely getting this album in the next order.

Two albums in the first few weeks of the year that are good albums and Mustaine is shoving "best ofs" down our throat and still not giving us anything on the new album. I'm sure his new album will be popular but I do wonder how many people are going to get sick of waiting.

I'm going to have to check out the Dust Bolt. I'm for sure sick of hearing from the Megadeth camp. But I'm still gonna get the new one of course. But the constant nothing coupled with side projects and other stuff has gone on way to long. It doesn't have anything to do with my opinion of the album. But I am sick of them.

I think early Dust Bolt is on Bandcamp but I could be wrong.

Jnr still has a book to launch plus the mini tours for A&A and then they have the Megadeth shows. I can't see the album coming before the end of the year.

There was a thing on FB a few days ago showing off two of the wines. They should have fought more about the names. I can't remember one of them but the other is called She-Wolf. I'm not a wine drinker but I certainly wouldn't drink She-Wolf.

We had something like that last year I remember standing outside for two friggen hours getting pictures no better than that for the kids.

Just for you redfly.
Gotta skip through to about 7:28 but I shall not hear another word about Lars' lack of talent. It is indisputable just how much talent the guy has when you see what he does backstage!
Rob Halford eat your heart out!!

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Hoglan posted this today on FB (for obvious reasons). Looking down the list it's not a real bad hit of thrash

http://www.worshipmetal.com/feature...-ZkT0M-liaHOz1DOMHz5kO5hllPrEOLJOlHWQOsJcf5EA

Dark Angel's Darkness Descends is obvious addition to any thrash list.
Holy Terror Terror and Submission I'm less sold on the vocals but the thrash is definitely there
Vio-lence Eternal Nightmare is a brilliant album and really does capture 80's thrash
Incubus Serpent Temptation There is almost nothing negative about this album and I look forward to a new Opprobrium soon
Rigor Mortis Rigor Mortis damn good album with some really cool riffs
Exhorder Slaughter In The Vatican, another almost flawless example for 80's thrash.
Heathen Victims Of Deception I'm not the biggest Heathen fan but they are worthy of this list.
Defiance Beyond Recognition I don't remember ever hearing this maybe I should fix that.
Testament Low it may not be their best but there is still some good thrash happening.
Intrinsic Nails is another I haven't heard but might have to fix.

Think I'm off to see what YT has to offer.

I know it's a warm up back stage and nothing is perfect but it really does look like the amateurs who found a room full of instruments.