The what's going on in Thrash thread

And still. It's the same question and answers as his other interviews lol.

What we don't realise is that Dave did the original interview and is farming out the transcripts to different news outlets every week or so just to keep the Megadeth name in the news. He's hoping people only read one metal news website.

Reactions: redfly
I don't know why I'd never seen it before, I do like Clint Eastwood in most things. I knew it wasn't a car movie but I also didn't know it was as serious and deep as it was. No idea if it's based on a true story or not but I found it really interesting and it did suck me into watching the whole movie.
Oh it's not a car movie? I thought it was.

Reactions: Slammed
Oh it's not a car movie? I thought it was.

Not essentially. The Gran Turismo plays a pivotal part of the story but not driving or racing etc. It's the story of a Korean war vet who's almost the last man standing in his neighbourhood which in being overpopulated with Asians. When I first realised what it was going to be about I thought it was going to be one of those racial type movies where a set in his way old man is forced to change and accept the people from the country he once fought in, but it is more than than that and Clint does play a good role.

Not essentially. The Gran Turismo plays a pivotal part of the story but not driving or racing etc. It's the story of a Korean war vet who's almost the last man standing in his neighbourhood which in being overpopulated with Asians. When I first realised what it was going to be about I thought it was going to be one of those racial type movies where a set in his way old man is forced to change and accept the people from the country he once fought in, but it is more than than that and Clint does play a good role.
Yup! that is nothing what I thought! :tickled:

Yup! that is nothing what I thought! :tickled:

No and I don't know that I would have watched it if it wasn't Clint, or even if I read what it was about because it's not like it's a 100% original storyline, but I'm kind of glad I did watch it. I thought Clint did a really good job playing the hard ass Texan stuck in his ways.

As as per his now religious beliefs he could also rework some old songs.
Good Morning Black Friday becomes a song about getting up on a Friday morning excited because he drinks his coffee black on that day.

Hey Neptune! What do you think of the new Flotsam?
Not bad,pretty gay in some spots!Just kidding this is one great album really relentless everyone is playing top notch the bass is up front just how you like it,the guitar ‘s are crushing although I sense a little change in the Flotsam tone.The vocals are really strong I swear AK ages like fine wine and holy shit you were dead on about the skins man Ken Mary is a beast.As for the content itself, I’ll have to let it sink in to weigh in on that but man I am very into it and I know you are!

That's not bad for postage really. I'm waiting on something from China that I ordered last week and the estimate is between Feb 11 and March 11

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Not bad,pretty gay in some spots!Just kidding this is one great album really relentless everyone is playing top notch the bass is up front just how you like it,the guitar ‘s are crushing although I sense a little change in the Flotsam tone.The vocals are really strong I swear AK ages like fine wine and holy shit you were dead on about the skins man Ken Mary is a beast.As for the content itself, I’ll have to let it sink in to weigh in on that but man I am very into it and I know you are!
Yeah Mike's sound is different starting with the last album. And may be a little different on this one even from that. And I have to say thank goodness! The last time I liked his tone was NPFD. After that it's either been kind of weak or almost synth sounding. But it's great now, exactly what I've wanted. AK has aged like a fine wine. I'd be hard pressed to think of a better singer. I think the vocal melodies might be a tad repetitious. But everything is so damn strong on this album that it doesn't even matter. This is the most relentless Flotz album since NPFD in my opinion. Ken Mary just doesn't let up. And love the bass. The solos are awesome. Mike and Steve make a great team. I have no complaints. Awesome album. Damn near perfect. Need more listens!