The what's going on in Thrash thread

I hate sweating when I appear to be doing almost nothing. It's not like what I went outside to do was strenuous yet I still came in dripping.

I guess the thing is when you grow up around trees and warmth you understand that fire is part of life. It doesn't have to be a bush fire but we'd always have bonfires around as kids and you learn to respect fire and what it can do so you also learn that in the hotter months you do take the precautions needed and be fire ready. Nothing prepares you for a big one but you also don't spend all your time thinking about it. I do know some people from the '09 fires that are still on edge to this day when they hear sirens, but I know very few who gave up because of them. It pisses me off every time I hear that any fire is deliberately lit but thankfully the resources we have in this country are pretty good and many of the fires never get big enough to threaten lives. Weirdly enough in '09 when the worst fires in 70 years went through this area there was no question about us leaving or staying we stayed. It might have been the silliest move ever in some peoples eyes and no one thought less of any person who did leave, but there was so many people who decided they weren't going down without fight.

Reactions: redfly
Not sure how long the link will be there for but looks like it's live right now.

Edit:
Guy from Accept is on first and on mine it didn't start until about 45:00
Bobby Blitz is on from about 56:00
Bobby introduces Chuck Billy at about 1:10:00 (and nearly gets a death growl going)
Not sure what's on after that I had to stop watching.

Last edited:
Not sure how long the link will be there for but looks like it's live right now.

Edit:
Bobby introduces Chuck Billy at about 1:10:00 (and nearly gets a death growl going)

Do you think the whole show will be up on YT soon,or do you think Nuclear Blast will make us buy a future DVD of it?

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
How are your gardens holding up Slammed?

I covered the strawberries and tomatoes in the really hot sun but the rest of the stuff looked dead yesterday, it looked like a cartoon garden with everything drooping to the ground. Then when the change came through and dropped the temp by about 10 degrees everything almost instantly stood up again,

Reactions: redfly and Neptune

Hehe, I was under the impression we already had the details of the album. I was surprised when I logged on to FB and saw the link above telling me I didn't already have the details.
@redfly we should be ashamed of ourselves we've been picking on the album and Dave hadn't even told us the full details of it.
Strangely enough I'm still no more interested now the official details have been released.
And you're right redfly the wings would never unfold.

Do you think the whole show will be up on YT soon,or do you think Nuclear Blast will make us buy a future DVD of it?

The House Of Blues show is a yearly event and I think the last one was released on YT.
The full video now shows as 3 hours long and it appears to still be on FB so I'd imagine that someone will pull it off FB and upload it to YT, whether Nuclear Blast agree with that I don't know.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I was listening to Heathen the other day. I hope the new album is like more like Breaking the Silence than it is The Evolution Of Chaos.

Edit:

Thanks for the times :headbang:

Reactions: Neptune
Hehe, I was under the impression we already had the details of the album. I was surprised when I logged on to FB and saw the link above telling me I didn't already have the details.
@redfly we should be ashamed of ourselves we've been picking on the album and Dave hadn't even told us the full details of it.
Strangely enough I'm still no more interested now the official details have been released.
And you're right redfly the wings would never unfold.
:lol: yeah no way is that thing flight worthy.
The only thing I learned is that Warheads On Foreheads is apparently a military term. It's still terrible. Oh and that A Tout Le Monde is a precision attack song :rolleyes:

Reactions: Neptune
:lol: yeah no way is that thing flight worthy.
The only thing I learned is that Warheads On Foreheads is apparently a military term. It's still terrible. Oh and that A Tout Le Monde is a precision attack song :rolleyes:

Yeah I didn't know that either but now I do I'm going to say its still stupid :) I'm also going to say his reasoning is stupid :)

This doesn't really have much to do with your post but I am getting a bit tired of the whole Zombie thing. It's been long enough.

I agree and had I read the first post on that FB page before listening to the music I probably wouldn't have bothered but the album popped up in a review and it promised some good things so I went looking and found the clips before the FB page. What I have listened too doesn't break any ground or take me back to the past totally but there does seem to be some elements worth keeping an eye on.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly

Edit:

I feel like Blitz might do Dio era Sabbath better than Ozzy era. I'm just not loving his take on them when I hear'em.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed