The what's going on in Thrash thread

I agree. I don't think I've ever seen them get this much attention for basically nothing. It's like a none stop blanket of saying the same thing.

Yeah at least Jnr has been doing something between coffee interviews. But that still doesn't excuse him.

Reactions: redfly
Oh hang on I got lost between making coffee (not Jnr's special brew) and posting. We aren't talking about the Overkill song are we.We are on F&J

I've listened to the new F&J three times in full now
I totally agree on the drums they are relentless for the entire album, they just never seem to let up.
The opener is a bit Maidenish I reckon but the drums still pound through it. Snake Eye kicks it all the way through and about the only song I'm not completely sold on yet is Good Or Bad, but then that leads into The End and that's a brilliant closer.
At times I do think the lyrics are a little repetitive but they are kind of cool as well.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Haha.
Did you play MC on it? I know PC CD/DVD drives used to have region protection on them they only allow people to play 4 or 5 discs of a particular region before it locks on that region, too bad if it wasn't your local region. Maybe you have MC protection, it's had a taste of what real music is and now wont let you play anything else!

I don't know about any law but I do know I have several of those special edition Maiden's from about the time Ed Hunter got released that still wont let me access each song in a program like Winamp etc. I can only play them with the player on the disc. I could of course copy, and crack them (or just download them from somewhere) but it's not worth the effort. The CD's play in any machine, they just don't play via a default program on a PC.

I'm probably going over the top and I'll hate it soon but I'm listening to F&J again. I don't remember doing this with a recent CD purchase for a long time.

My Ps4 shouldn't have a problem with anything like this. My PC took it right away though.

Yeah that's odd, of all the things these machines read CD's should be the easiest. There's no multimedia content or anything on it?